danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
ajit pai may be the worst person to ever indulge in politics

|

| I disagree I that title would go to George W. Bush with his Patroit Act, among other horrible policy. But I think we can both agree that there are a lot of bad people in politics rn.

| >>62427 *think

| Hitler?

In all seriousness, Pai is just a sold out tool, no shortage of them in the world.

| >>62466 True, I took it as more of a US based question though. And yup lot's of corporate scums out there!

| Hes trying to turn the internet into a money pool for corporations.

| N e t N e u t r a l i t y

| I would say that Nero Caesar is far worse than any current US politician. At least, I haven't heard of any stabing people during midnight strolls or burning cities down for fun.

| actually, the worst people ever indulge in politics are cartoonist

| >>64109

I agree.

| There's a lot of Ajit Pai's in this world but he is on of the most openly corrupt people I've ever met, like he just doesn't care.

| I think Pai believes that he is doing what is best for the country. There are a large number of conservatives that believe that Net Neutrality regulations are harmful. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality#Arguments_against

| That's funny. I'd take a hundred patriot acts over the repeal of net neutrality. Yeah, I really like my privacy, but it shit don't work, what's the point in going online in the first place?

| if*

| Ohey a thread that for the most part everyone can agree on with Pai being an asshole

| I would think net neutralitu rules are harmful too if I was paid 100k+ by ISPs to say that lol. There is an actual person by person list of how much money each politician received from ISPs. Over10million in public contributions so far.

| >>65444
Source, please?

| >>63970
>Believing the (((Christian))) propaganda

| If congress agrees with Pai, I think Americans are screwed over their asses

| ^^^^

| If i ever see his face, im jumpimg him. And his damn reeses mug

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1513339304

This thread is permanently archived