danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
"Japan Leads the Way in Child Health: No Compulsory Vaccines. Banned Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) Vaccine"

| https://www.globalresearch.ca/japan-no-vaccine-mandates-no-mmr-vaccine-healthier-children/5675901

Japan beats America again. Seriously, why do American parents think doctors pumping literal poison into their kids until they're retarded or somewhere on the autism spectrum is a good idea? Just like circumcision, these American parents seemingly have no second thoughts before they potentially fuck their kids' life up.

| >The U.S. has the very highest infant mortality rate of all industrialized developed countries
Then stop feeding your fucking kids blended burgers, vaccines aren't the problem.

| >Japan Leads the Way in Child Health: >No Compulsory Vaccines.
Those don't fit together. It's illogical. Either Japan leads the way in Child Health OR the don't offer compulsory vaccines (like 3rd world country). It can't be both.
In the end Japan only leads the way in introducing class society to children healthcare, so that there are people who can effort vaccine and those who can't.
>doctors pumping literal poison into their kids
You forgot to mention "jewish" in your theory.

| Every time i go to /new i just think to myself what autistic shit am i gonna see today. was not disapointed.

| Well, i guess it's another lost decade in the land of the rising sun.
Also it's JAPAN we're talking about, they'd rather die wearing surgical mask then spread diseases.

| Japan has pretty low birth rates, of course child healthcare comes easy for their weird ass twilight civilization.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1579383848

This thread is permanently archived