danger/u/
Bushfire out of control

| And by "bushfire" I don't refer to a STD, so please don't move to /d/ ;)
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/dec/28/australian-bushfires-out-of-control-as-heatwave-expected-to-peak-on-new-years-eve

| The australians let the fires spread in order to kill the emus. This is just natural disaster warfare.

| Australia has been a hellish landscape for its entire existence. Now it's just reminding everyone what it always was.

| >>615045
Yeah, and there is absolutely no relation to human made global warming, which is made up by evil/greedy/lazy chinese/communist/liberal/feminist/gay/jewish/muslim/immigrant conspiracy in order to enslave superiour, honest white heteronormative ubermensch...
Probably (((triple parantheses))) are also behind the bushfire. Am I "right"? ("right" - got the joke?)

| >How can we dance
>When our earth is turning
>How do we sleep
>While our beds are burning

OR

>And she said, "Do you come from a land >down under?
>Where w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶l̶o̶w̶ bushes burn and men plunder?
>Can't you hear, can't you hear the >thunder?
>You better run, you better take cover"

| >>615046 why yes, you ARE absolutely correct. White Christians will always be oppressed for their good nature and will by the degenerate masses seeking to diminish all to their level.
And they'll stop at nothing, including hurting the nature that gives man life and sustenance, to spread their ideological failure forth. I see no joking matter in discussing the true nature of our world and the ways in which we may identify and counteract such vile devices to suppress our being.

| >>615046
my, it's the commie faggot again, back to shit on a new thread with political garbage

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1578338365

This thread is closed.