danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Remember the 11th September!

| Let's never forget the lives that were taken and destroyed on this date. Thousands of people "vanished" in order of an unique act of terror, which never had consequences for those who were the most responsible. The lesson about how far they are ready to go should be learned.

Curse the USA, the CIA and their fascist minions!

Viva la unidad popular, viva Allende!

Let's never forget what happened at the 11. September 1973 in Chile.

| I rate thos thread 9/11

| Because I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Free fallin'

| I remember when we used to have a minutes silence here in the UK, but apparently remembering one of the biggest terror attacks in history is offensive to some people.

| Of course, the UK is now filled with people who would support such things due to poor immigration policy

| True peace can only be achieved after America takes over the rest of the world. What do you think all our military expansion is for? Certainly not to deal with some religious idiots in the middle East, no, we're waiting for the right opportunity to take everything. Then there will be no debate about immigration. When everything is one country there will be no borders.

| >>595769 Okay John Bolton.

| Then all mistakes can be considered America hurting itself instead of America hurting other countries because there will be no other countries.

| Alternatively culture is made globally illegal and enforced by martial law. No religion, no tradition, no history, no philosophy, etc. Without culture there will be no cultural clashing and we can all exist peacefully

| Reminds me of an old joke about Obama (or any other) descending from heaven and going to an American bar. He ordered some beer and asked barman about country to know that there are no borders now and we all live united. When he decides to leave to rest happily, barman demands payment in rubles.

| >>595739
Not true. UK, like many western countries, supported the terrorists this thread is about. I also suspect that you weren't even born in 1973.

| >>595841
There is no "clash of cultures". There's only class struggle. "Clash of cultures" is a propaganda lie by the ruling class. There's also no need to "enforce material law" since it already exists and works everywhere under the surface. No matter if left-liberal humanists, conservatives of any kind and even the pseudo "anti-establishment" far-right and last but not least religious fundamentalists: they all are bound to material law. Their esoterics are just opium.

| >>595841
There is no "clash of cultures". There's only class struggle. "Clash of cultures" is a propaganda lie by the ruling class. There's also no need to "enforce material law" since it already exists and works everywhere under the surface. No matter if left-liberal humanists, conservatives of any kind and even the pseudo "anti-establishment" far-right and last but not least religious fundamentalists: they all are bound to material law. Their esoterics are just opium.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1568275815

This thread is permanently archived