danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Mueller Report Release

| Anyone read it yet! I'm on page 7

| It's what I expected, nothing.
The Russia conspiracy was the dems grasping at straws for the fact they cheated to get Hillary in the general and lost.
You can look at trump's actual actions and see who he's really owned by.
Sauds give a million dollar tip at his hotel, he sells 2 million worth of weps to the Sauds which we found in ISIS fighters.
Sauds like trump open hotels in SA and he keeps them off the muslim ban.

| https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/24/robert-mueller-report-found-no-trump-collusion-but-vindication-elusive/3172873002/

>On the separate question of whether Trump sought to obstruct Mueller's inquiry, the special counsel was not equally definitive: "While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," Barr wrote, quoting from Mueller's report.

So, Trump did not collude with Russia- meanwhile, the other criminal investigations are ongoing.

| I hate politics, the left wants to get rid of me for being "privileged" and get rid of their own accountability while the right just wants to get their dirty money and leave their responsibilities behind

| >>552100 so you read it? Did the stuff about GRU and the Trump campaign mutually benefiting one another or the myriad lies and deleted communications by witnesses in the administration give you pause?
I mean, 400+ pages is a lot for "nothing," no?

>>552104 the report itself states in the beginning that it wasn't looking for "collusion," because that's not a legal thing. And on conspiracy, it's not conclusively damning or exonerating.

| >>552123
No it didn't give me pause because it amounts to fucking nothing. No charges no arrests nothing.
Hillary did the same shit "but her emails" did that alarm you as it is now? I'm guessing no.
You neo McCarthyists spent political power on a conspiracy theory and made it about the worst possible scenario and back peddled when you were wrong and made trump look like a victim.
Obviously trump is corrupt the difference is its Isreal and thr Sauds he bends to.

| Hell you could impeach him on the fact he still runs his businesses which is actually illegal.
But Pelosi already said she won't.
Its political theatre and nothing will come of it.

| >>f20100 lmao I'll take that as "no, I didn't read it."
1)there are resultant charges and ongoing resultant investigations
2)"gave me pause" is not alarmed, it's a discussion ffs; Hillary's behavior has also given me pause, sfw?
3)the contents are important regardless of who likes Trump. You don't think an obviously corrupt president ought to be investigated when there's evidence of wrongdoing?
4) is this how you talk to strangers who are interested in your opinions? Goddamn

| >>552135
Sorry just come to expect it from people online, and been dealing with assholes when it comes to this.
It's still going to have nothing be done because 99% of the people doing the investigation, being investigated, and calling for the investigation are in the exact same boat outlined.
It means nothing because nothing will ever be done.

| At the very least you have concern about the fact others who committed the same thing so it's not partisan hackery. So you know, at least you have a moral compass.

| ngl the investigation is a big deal among liberals bc they dont want to accept that america did vote for someone as bigoted as trump. they'd rather believe that he won by cheating than face the fact that the system is rigged against them and that appealing to the center only shifts the window right.

| >>552151 lol, do you even know what bigot means?

| >>552098 it's what I thought it would be: absolutely nothing. usually I don't get involved in US politics as a Eurofag but they were desperately pulling straws because "I'm WiTh HeR!!!!!!"

| like an investigation happened and produced nothing, did they accept the outcome? fuck no they didn't.

| >>552151 I agree with all of this but would add that I think most accept that Trump's bigotry appealed to (or didn't scare away) many in the center and Democrats know that alienating them just isn't a viable strategy either. That being said, these things are not mutually exclusive; the system can be rigged and GRU have its thumbs on the scales at the same time. Still, I think special investigation was warranted regardless of whether evidence led to conviction/impeachment.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1555694435

This thread is permanently archived