danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Gun laws and shit

| Im from leaf land, our gun laws are already quite restrictive as it is but we are allowed a good bit of firearms. Firearms are my life, as long as ive been alive ive had a deep passion for firearms and id love to have a good collection one day. Knowing how canada is, each time theres a shooting i get worried. This latest shooting has me worried even moreso. Canada likes to folow suit with the rest of the world cause we're cucks. New zealand just banned semi automatics and now im-

| Buy a crap ton of guns and then "lose them" in a "boating accident."

| Afraid we're going to follow suit as well. Doug ford is already pushing to ban handguns province wide all because of shootings in toronto with ILLEGAL firearms that arent even legally obtained. Im worried, firearms are my absolute passion and im powerless. If they ban firearms or ban semi-autos then two of three of my guns or all will be taken away. I feel like my future is so bleak and grim because of constant government oppression. My passions are being banned. Im scared

| Could be worse, UK is planning to ban kitchen knives

| http://imgur.com/gallery/5ro7IRH
UK is a joke.

| Yknow even if i wanted to stockpile a bunch of guns and "lose them" i cant. Money is tighter than ever currently and ill be damned if we even have power next month at this point.

| My problem against anti-gun activists is that many of them imply that banning guns will completely get rid of them, even though many of those same activists also defend and call to legalize other things such as marijuana (which totally went away despite being illegal, which is why it's been legalized in multiple states now).

I'm not against guns or marijuana, but I hate the failed logic.

| Not to also mention that any crime which can be committed using a firearm is obviously illegal already. Many anti-gun activists claim "they don't want to take away guns," but all these laws do is enable someone to be arrested for having possession of said gun. It doesn't in reality help against terrorism (including homebound, school shootings), that much is obvious by now. Especially since in many cases these guns are obtained through illegal means.

| Precisely my friend, hats off for that reply. It only hurts the responsible and legal citizens, it doesnt effect criminals at all. It actually hurts because those who wish to responsibly own firearms will have to either not own any period, or obtain them through illegal means.

| >>537756 some silly cunts there wanted to put GPS trackers on knives for whatever reason and someone jokingly suggested implanting microphones into screwdrivers so they'd be sonic screwdrivers.

I don't know what's come over British politicians except a sudden drop in average IQ.

| >>538466 are you serious about the sonic screwdriver thing? That's a whole new level of stupid!

| >>538470 the British government are a load of tarts, doesn't matter if it's Labour or the Conservatives. Any other party are currently irrelevant

| >>537756
src?

| You could always move to burgerland. Wanna trade places?

| >>538487
your fault for voting for either of those
>>539402
fuck your visa

sounds like canada is in the process for creating a whole new wide black market with lotsa demand! as an 'entrepreneur', i'm fuckin hyped yo. op should i get in on it? i'd sell you ARs n shit. deal?

| >>f08a57 i mean damn ive been wanting a g36c for a while now but noooo its banned. An FAL and even a fucking G3 would be nice. Youve got a business partner.

| >>539726
M1A?
what you got against G3s?

| >>bc5887 i didnt say anything against G3's?

| Thr FAL and G3 models are banned in canada. G3 literally JUST because a cop got shot with it. A cop can get shot with any gun durrrr retards

| >>539691
>implying I would vote Conseevative or Labour when I'm not even in the UK LUL

| People fail to grasp that short of locking them in some sort of mechanized asylum the government simply isn't capable of guaranteeing your safety for you. They want to believe they & their loved ones are safe, & so they shut themselves in the Platonic cave & believe a shadow play their elected cretins put on to preserve their positions.

We gawk at the Great British Kitchen Knife Debate, but the sheer dependence upon the state which led to it is more Orwellian than Russia or China.

| Kanada has had the silliest false flag shootings in history, with military grade weapons and shooters mysteriously being "arrested" in the middle of the woods with no eyewitnesses.
Its deeply concerning as a fellow Canadian when your government pulls dumb shit like that yet self-defense in any form is strictly illegal.

|

| People just need to fucking lock up their guns properly. A lot of accidental shootings and school shootings is through someone getting a relative's gun out. IMO I think you should have to buy insurance to own a gun, just like a car. So if you're at fault for a shooting, insurance company has to pay. I bet your fucking ass those background checks will be thorough then.

| Personally people should be educated with when it comes to guns, they are like tools, and not something people should be afraid of. Putting laws in place will only restrict the common people.

| I find that the idea of restricting the guns is at best an attempt to generalize warfare. You can kill with a lot of things, not all of them are even physical. Working on increasing the individual health and defenses of a common citizen is tho only way I can imagine guns would be made less dangerous.
The idea of 'hurr durr public is too stupid to handle responsibility' is sidestepping the issue and is also the direct cause of the percieved stupidity.

| I think a government can make people safer, >>540480 . It just has to think about helping them do more and not less. One that works toward this likely encourages better government outside of its own 'group', because everyone would participate if they see positive results and react positively toward them; then the government isn't so much any one person or group of people, but anyone effecting idenntical methods, as government only ever exists as an enacted concept, and vice versa.

| The government wasn't ever a person or group in the first place, just an idea in our heads.

| >>539836
what state you in

| Im canadian

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1553385416

This thread is permanently archived