danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Zombie Deer virus true or Nay

| this is just a thought because i dont live in america is it tru that there is a real zombie virus??

just asking

| No.

| Yes it's called autism and the vaccine causes it. Become a zombie with us and never get sick! You might even live forever!

Oh yeah I almost dropped the /s there for a sec

| Its just a flashy name for a known disease that has spread to deer. It makes them slow and unresponsive but prone to violence if disturbed.

| There are really parasites that change the behavior of an interim host to get to their final host.
For example "Toxoplasma Gondii". They are microscopic, primitive and parasitic animals (protozoons) that cause toxoplasmosis. Their final hosts are cats, but they usually infect other animals (and humans) before they arrive their final host. To arrive their goal, they can change the behaviour of smaller interim hosts like mice, making them expose themselves to their predators.

| If I remember correctly it was actually a prion. Not a virus. A prion is just a malformed peotien. So if you kill them and eat them. You should be completely fine since the malformed protien affecting the deer will not effect humans. I believe it is spreading though feces and what not. It is still absurdly hard to spread prion disease due to the very nature of prions.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1550603020

This thread is permanently archived