danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
US Government Targeted Innocent Russian Claiming She Was A Spy, Turns Out She Was NOT

| https://newrepublic.com/article/153036/maria-butina-profile-wasnt-russian-spy

| Cold war II?

| >>530807
As if russia in any shape to start world war(considering that cold war may turn into actual war)

Its funny that some think russia is a threat.
All their tech is for show. Most nukes are in unusable state
And whole greedy goverment (+generals and such) have both money and familly in usa and europe.. would be uneasy to send nukes on your own "gold" and family, dont ya think?

Just a matter of time when they break.. I hope that putin will not want to "go out" with a BIG BOOM

| American politics

| So even if america actually trying to "set up russia, blaming it in everything to set up a war".. then why they do that?

As i said Russia is not a threat, sure less than fanatic north korea.

Or its all a conpiracy to take out russia from politic map forever? ..but why? If you look at how things going there.. they litterally eat themselfs from inside out. Russia gonna get rid from ourself just fine without any help

So maybe there IS a actual reason why they "antagonize" russia?

| >>530913
is Europa in a better shape?

| >>531090
Compared to russia? Hm, an interesting question. Russians are able to do massive heat and in my opinion they lack in humanity - most soldiers just want blood and adrenaline

So in russia we get soldiers with mercenary type of mind(most are actually bloodthursty)..
And in most of europe we got volunteers.. cant say much about em, but i sure there good share of pros too

So.. its not gonna be a fair fight, rus "mercs" already show themselfs to be ready commit some war crimes

| So they would use alot of dirty tactics like using civs to try shield themselfs from artillery fire, ect.
Its would be a wreck and maybe russia will have a good start but they would end up like nazi, they can set whole europe on fire but not conqueror it, not for long.
+if we add help from america and whole other world russia would fail fast.
Either defeated or with brokenin economy and rebelling people
But again, such scenario is unlikely.
Russia can only pick on small coutries.

| >>531090
No, the whole world is in an bad shape. It's like a global competition who brings the most stupid and corrupt government into power. Currently it looks pretty bad in USA, Turkey, Brazil, Poland, Hungary, India, the Philippines and Austria.
But other countries slowly catch up and Russia is a candidate here.
I do not count in dictatorships, that are even worse, because people don't have any influence on their leadership government. (DPRK, Iran, RPC, Arab monarchies)

| >>cda311
Just acknowledge you have no idea how would a /real/ Russian soldier think. It might apply to the generals, maybe colonels, but i'm one of those who never tied their life to the army but will be mobilised in case the war really comes.
My family, friends, everything and everyone's right here - literally step away from where i live.
I have a lot of things to lose, and you're going to have a very bad time trying to harm it.

| >>cda311 >>
Take two: let us look back at the history. Russia is two thousand years old country. Through all that time it have been constantly expanding it's borders or, in some cases - defending them, spending a lot of time in wars throughout the Europe and Asia alike, rarely expiriencing any defeats at all - of what i can recall right now.
Conclusion: russians are nature born warriors, battle is within their blood. History have proven that.

| >>cda311
And, finally - take three, a summary of everything said. No way a greedy, overconfident, overly ambitious country like USA, with barely 3 centuries of actual history and absolutely incapable of anything even close to adequate fighting or engineering - is going to beat Russia.
And you're the most typical of your kind -arrogant, overconfident, pretending to be smart while you've simply filled your brain cells with propaganda.
Get lost, capitalist pig.

| >>87140e
А ты смешной - сразу делаешь выводы даже не подумав кто я, что я, какие у меня могут быть причины думать подобным образом и тд
Сразу начал кричать "самоувереный/ничегонезнающий/полныйпропаганды/икучадругого бреда".. ты ведь знаешь что оскорблениями или давкой человека не заткнуть, или тебе кажется что твоя точка зрения 100% правильная и нет ни малейшей вероятности что ты что-то проглядел или не знаешь?

Вот совсем нет сомнений?

У тебя видно очень простая жизнь

Завидую.

| И вопрос так то шел про мировую войну.. как ты собрался воевать со всем миром без союзников, "натуральный войн" ты наш?

Или будет кидать ядерки налево и направо на абсолютно невиновных людей, оправдывая это "провокациями"?
Или что?

Каковы ваши планы войны, натуральный войн? Я очень хочу их услышать и обговорить. Возможно вам будет полезен взгляд на ситуацию с другой стороны. Я предлагаю мирное общение, а не выкрикивания оскорблений и обвинений в сторону друг друга.

:^)

| >>87140e
While I share your judgement on overly proud and stupid americans, I find it a bit hypocritical that you act exact the way about "your" country. Historically, the most acknowledgeable achievement of Russians was the communist revolution, which on the other hand failed on the long term. Technically it already failed with stalin established a dictatorship and officially it failed when Gorbachev gave it all up and paved the way for capitalist/nationalist/imperialist russia.

| Neither the USA nor Russia offer real alternatives that go beyond some unimportant and superficial cultural differences. There is no competition between systems anymore, but only the usual competition between economical/political elites that fool the masses with nationalist, religious or racist lies to make them serve. The real fight should be between real existing and measurable economical classes, instead having proxy conflicts based on those made up arbitrary ideas.

| >>531263
>absolutely incapable of anything even close to adequate fighting or engineering
I don't know about adecuate figthing, but I remind you that you are writting this on the internet. Also drone strikes seem pretty conveninent.
I am not even American and while I dislike a lot of their policies. Thinking that a country doesn't have anything good just because you don't like them is not realistic.

| Manhatton Project. The modern MBT. The Internet. Drones. Microtransitors. That the Soviet Union was unable to replicate several US designs because they lacked the production quality. American engineering has historically had a reputation for quality. A reputation it still has to a large extent even today, though much less manufacturing is done by Americans. Granted, its nowhere near the reputation of the Swiss or Germans, but its up there. Who would lose in a war between the two?

| Everyone. Also, if your complaints are about capitalism and corruption, the the modern Russia is a perfect example of that, corrupt even past the point of the United States, and oligarchic capitalist too. But both countroes are large and strong enough that it would not be a pleasant war for anyone. Because thats not what war is.

| Also, Russia lost to Japan 1-on-1. They also failed to take Afghanistan. Sure, you can claim that those were minor losses, but then the US has an equal claim in terms of war prowess with no major losses.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1550784996

This thread is permanently archived