danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Pope SHOCK revelation: Nuns used as 'sex slaves' by priests and bishops, says Pope Francis

| https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1083281/pope-francis-news-sex-slaves-sexual-abuse-priests-bishops-church-vatican

| Holy shit, thats messed up

| Goddamn, poor nuns.
They just want to devote themselves to their religion, and they end up being used as sex slaves. Despicable.

| Your brain on no fap forever

| >>668e19 no shit

| This is horrible but I'm not surprised, probably been happening since the middle ages

| Rly, as much as I want it to be true, this kind of new could make a really big uproar around the world, why haven't i heard of it yet?

| Mainstream Christianity got subverted by the Synagogue of Satan ages ago, this isn't really news.

| Ogh noy, priest and such didnt changed a bit past hundreds and hundreds of years.
Who could possibly predict thaaaaaat???7?
D^:

| More and more news like this keeps popping up recently. Sex scandals, abuse, corruption... Is this the result of the world modernizing itself ans casting away religion? Or are the Powers That Be trying to make people shun religion more and more?
After all, a good consumer is one who doesnt question excess and one who embraces hedonism fully.

| >>530219 Shocking news sells more magazines/subscriptions. That's the real reason. If it doesn't sell it doesn't get published.

| >>530254 excellent point
>>530219 I don't think the powers that be are fully given up on religion yet. it has been a powerful and enduring tool.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1550360219

This thread is permanently archived