danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anti-trans group admits bathroom predator myth is made up

| An anti-trans group has acknowledged the failure of bathroom predator scare-mongering tactics in the Massachusetts referendum on transgender rights protections.

The realisation came as part of an analysis of the failure of the anti-trans campaign published on the website of MassResistance, an organisation claiming to advocate for family rights. The hate crime watchdog Southern Poverty Law Center classifies MassResistance as a anti-LGBT hate group.

| The question of repealing a non-discrimination law protecting transgender rights was posed on the ballot during November’s midterm elections.

Voters in Massachusetts overwhelmingly opted to keep Senate Bill 2407, the 2016 measure that enforces protections against “discrimination in places of public accommodation, resort, or amusement.”

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/12/07/anti-trans-group-bathroom-predator-myth/

| i'm glad they admittef it

| Nigga no way im letting some man dressed as woman to use the same bathroom as my mother, or suster or my gf.

| Sometime ago an inmate said hes trans and was moved to a woman's penitenciary, then he started to rape everyone there.
We cant let people with dicks to use the same private space as women. Its for safety

| >>513392 give me a source.
lets say a rapist dress up and enters a bathroom, then what? does he wait there for someone? usually girl enter on groups but lest assume one enter alone.
now what, does he rape her there? the faintest noise will alert everyone outside.
the he kidnap her? but now he has to escape a public place with a body.
what if there nobody outside? then why did he needed to dress up? he could have just waltz right in.

| >>513481 It might be a hard crime to cover, but most criminals eventually get caught. You can't say it isn't a possible threat, so it's better to avoid it.

| >>513481 take that Fam

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/11/transgender-prisoner-who-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life

| >>513481 nigga many things can happen in a short spam of time when a FUCKING RAPIST is with someone in a bathroom

If u don't Care about that i may assume u don't have a mother or a sister, or a woman

| "Prosecutor Chris Dunn described White as an “alleged transgender female” who has used her “transgender persona to put herself in contact with vulnerable persons” whom she could then abuse."

See? He used the fact that he was know as a woman to get closer of his victims, this is ridiculous

| There are really only two long term solutions to this whole transgender bathroom issue.

1. Forget gender. What is between your legs tells you what bathroom to use. End of story.

2. Forget gender. Everyone uses the same bathroom. End of story.

Any sort of middle ground in this issue gets very ambiguous.

| >>513548 >>513567 I say make all prisons co-ed. Problem solved.

| >>513548
Gasp. A terrible human being was a terrible human being, oh noooooo how shocking.
Guess you think all black people should be seperate from whites right? Since the fighting between the two from some of them, means all of them are a problem.
Same premise.

| >>513548
Oh and here's other methods terrible people are terrible.
There have been cases of husband wife rapists who use their marriage to get victim's trusts
There are ciswomen who use the fact their a woman to get their victims trust
etc.
You're about as likely to get raped in a bathroom by a transwoman as you are a normal one.
Now go fuck yourself back to 4chan "nigga"

| >>513694 wtf are u Dumb like that or youre acting? Cause if u acting u need an Oscar ASAP.

Dont get mad at me cause your crossdressing lil ass can't use the bathroom with REAL WOMEN.
Like the guy above said, its what u have between your legs that decides what bathroom u should use.
Be what you want but no way youre pissing with that tiny dick of yours in the same space with women, NIGGA

| This isnt matter of opinion, its common sense motherfucker.

| You're comparing MEN, WITH DICKS, USING THE SAME BATHROOM AS WOMEN

to the fucking SEGREGATION??

nigga youre eating shit

| It's funny that in a world where people think it's inconceivable for two people of opposed sex to be in the same room without implying sexual behaviour, the same people believe that the problem comes from sexual identity or something.

Maybe if you all stopped being retarded bonobos, there would be way fewer problems.

| Stay mad TERFS.

| >>513824
lmao you're fucking retarded

| >>514105 shut up tranny, i bet daddy didn't beat you enough

| Cry me a river but that don't change the bathroom you will use, and if u try u gonna get ur ass whooped no cap

Dont blame me, blame the society.
You have the right to be what you want but don't take my right of thinking it is ridiculous.

Being judged is part of society, if u can't handle it, go live in a cave and stop bitching.

| Me: *tries to go pee*
Republican/TERF: REEEEEEEEEEE LET ME EXAMINE YOUR GENITALS REEEEEEE

Yep, we're the sickos alright.

| >>513391
And I think it's up to your mother or sister to decide this. It's none of your business.

| ppl r ppl seprate bathrooms are inefficent waste of space

| >>514161 just ask any woman

"I would feel safe using a bathroom knowing that right by your side theres a person with a dick using that space too?"

| You*

| Like i said its common sense, i bombet their answer gonna be a huge NO.

| Bet*

Fucking keyboard

| >>513836 that's an insult to bonobos

| >>514238 If she was legit trans instead of a rapists pretending to be trans, either 1. Nobody would know she has a dick because she hates having it so much she tries to hide it from even herself. 2. She couldn't even get it up to rape someone because she'd be on hormones that nuke her ability to get hard, or 3. She got surgery.
There is no way anyone would know she even had a dick unless they were creeping on her, which is exactly what you're arguing against happening.

| >>514151
LMAO you're /really/ fucking retarded

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1544834014

This thread is permanently archived