danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Refugees being coached to lie during migration interviews

| https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K4XhLiiu0is
Almost like someone has an interest in dramatically changing the demographics in Europe whether there are real refugees or not?

| This isn't a credible news source

| >>458114
Name one credible news source.
I'll be waiting to call in fake news.

| Lookung at it. Laura Southern, relatively new independent reporter. Actual career, making documentary. Actually does do independent reporting, but has no major publication backing. So, about as trustworthy as any independent street reporter is. Not obviously fake, but not impoosible to be fake either. Would require actual investigation into sources.this is from mobile at work, so not very deep search. Sorry

| >>458295
Bit credible because she doesn't have a billion dollar news empire backing her up? Where are all the screeching commies when you need them?

| My point was that it isnt obviously fake. Having a major news backing generally implies SOME amount of legitimacy. Independent reporters have a bit of a reputation for fabricating stories. Many of them don't, but its always the risk with independent reporters. My only conclusion was that her videos did not appear overtly false, but without factchecking it would be hard to actually verify it.

| Employers are coached to lie in job interviews, Salesmen are coached to lie to their customers, Marketing is as well paid professional institutionalized lie. And political activists disguised as journalists are also notorical liars in the name of their political agenda.
>Where are all the screeching commies when you need them?
Not there to defend far-right propaganda.
>Laura Southern, relatively new independent reporter.
Nope: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern

| Good, totally not a neo Nazi pirate Lauren Southern

| >far right political activist

good grief lol.

mfw she's no journalist. good call on the wikipedia link g/u/rl.

| Thanks for the info gurl.

| >>460763 what is your fucking point though
>>461784 ad hominem
>>461749 ad hominem
>>459013 yeah

| >>464296
My fucking points are that
1. the discussed youtube video is no valid news source since it is all about making propaganda for a certain world view.
2. the implied problem (immigrants are told to lie) is a joke compared to the much bigger real existing problems (the whole system is built on lies).
Turn off your xenophobe filter and see the world as it is: A world continuously divided into the rich and poor.

| >>464337
No don't get started on "rich vs poor" you'll just make him start talking about "the Jews"

| >>464375
Then I'll end it before he starts: There are a few rich jews and many poor jews. And the Israelian government is a bunch of nationalist, racist assholes fooling the poor and pampering the rich. Well, thanks to the diaspora there are people of jewish origin in many countries which often were scapegoated for the evil in the world. Some of them contributed much to culture and science. And if there wasn't antisemitism this ones would give a fuck about beeing jewish. End.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1542366627

This thread is permanently archived