danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What Illigal things should be legal?

| and why?

| All drugs and assisted suicide. No government should be the arbiter of what people can do with their own bodies.

| Sniff panties in public (for research purposes)

| gay marriage. i haven't seen any other argument against it other than "muh bible" or "muh nature." and why the hell should the government have a say in if i get to marry or not?

| >>409505
Because marriage is originally a religious institution & I see no reason why something legally the same with a different name wouldn't be less controversial.

>>409487
Oi bave no complaints if people who lose their jobs or health because of drugs aren't on my bill for unemployment, Medicare, etc. That stops being their problem & becomes a matter of their stupidity/self destructive tendencies burdening society.

| Yeah, the problem with Legalising drugs isnt the effect it has on people, its the burden those drug addled people put on a society.

| >>409702
>the burden those drug addled people put on a society.

You mean all the coked up politicians and rich bastards doing weird shit because they're out of their fucking minds?

| >>409567
>Oi bave no complaints if people who lose their jobs or health because of drugs aren't on my bill for unemployment, Medicare

Yet the "war on drugs" police and military gear & interventions, border policing, international meddling, hurt or killed security agents, artificially increased perp handling, child services from the consequences, etc. ARE NOT ONLY MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE BUT ENTIRELY FOOTED BY TAXPAYERS, and nobody says a word about that.

| >>409567
>Because marriage is originally a religious institution
whatever happened to separation of the church and state?

| >>409759
That's exactly the legal issue many religious conservatives see in the matter. The government discussing "gay marriage" gives them the impression that it's reaching into religious affairs, a simple change in wording makes no material concessions but makes said conservatives feel their perspectives & values have been acknowledged.

| >>409743
That's simply not true. Last I heard, the US spends a little over $51 billion on the drug war. CDC says this year the economic burden of the opiod epidemic was $78.5 billion.

| We could help resolve overpopulation & form a far more civil society if we just legalized duelling.

| >>409834

If people had access to legal, clean, reasonably affordable recreative drugs; every drug epidemic would hit much less and the "war on drugs" would have an overhead of $0, junkies wouldn't be forced into marginalization any more than they spontaneously do, and drug violence would virtually stop dead.

It's the difference between a clerk checking in every day so he can pay his fix later no worries; and the same guy prowling around looking for someone to stab for drug money.

| YOUR CUTENESS AaaaaaHHHhh

| >>409840 I'm up for legal duels, but only if they are public, like gladiators. Also, how is that more civil?

| LOLIS MUST BE LEGAL!!!

| >>409911
>If people had more drugs, they wouldn't abuse them.

I don't know about whatever species inhabits your planet, but Earthlings will find drugs just as addictive & harmful whether they're legal or not, & are at even higher risk of addiction & dependancy when they're more available.

| >>409505
Cuz 1 - as many said its religious thing
And 2 (my opinion) - cuz if you think about it then marriage dosnt matter, if you love then live with that person, love him/her all you want you dont need stupid ring or papers for that shit. Sure your love can be something you want to "celebrate" by marriage but come on, its such a optional thing everyone could live(and love) without.
Marriage is just for papers, nobody taking away the love.

...goddamn its sounds so cheesy x3

| >>dbca21 Russia have already legal dueling. You can just migrate there, if you want it. But I think this matter is ok only for 19 century. And also it will trigger "family vendetta".

| >>78b427 Marriage is funny tradition. Also not a necessary thing. I think, if gay people would have a right to marry each other, they will obliviously have a sad balk. I'm agree with thee.

| >>409911 cigar is legal, and not only a huge amount of money is spent treating addicts, it also has as much illegal dealing/smuggling and cartels/mafias benefitting from it as any illegal drug.

| Marijuana,consensual sex with minors, Toucan Day, stealing but only from old people with no children

| It's illegal to change your religion in Iran if both of ur parents were Muslims!! I'm not joking if ur a Muslim and u go to a church there they will execute u

| >>409487
By that logic people suffering from the mental illness if gender dysphoria (Trannys) should be able too mutilate their genitalia.

| >>410910
What if you convert within different islamic confessions and cults?

| >>410479
There are a plethora of reasons to why you'd wanna get married like taxes, insurance, etc. It's about love but since the government promotes it, it should be available to all.

| Weed, gays, religion, medical lsd (medical as in a dosage low enough that you don't get super high), bestiality (if the animal starts humping you, then they are giving consent. Not that i like it, it just bugs me that the law states they can't give consent just because they can't speak english)

fbi meme captcha: hug flat spook

| >>410381
I agree. Afterall, its just a drawing. A sketch of a loli has more human rights than a child in Yemen. Strange world we live in.

| >>d2bf6c
>Russia just have already legal dueling
Lol, da fuck are you saying?
Any proofs?

| >>412150 There was a thread about it on here a week or so ago. Yes, its totally a thing. I think it was either managers or administrators of separate companies that disagreed or something like that. Maybe politicians.

Either way, theres a thread somewhere here that has a link to the article.

| >>412150 >>412291

https://boards.dangeru.us/new/thread/404330

| In the US, the Nissan Skyline GTR R34

| Anything illegal because it endangers yourself, just ensure the burden of that desicion is a private affair & folks have access to assisted suicide if their life is genuinely totalled.

| Murder of tyrants should be legal.

| >what illegal things should be legal?
If it was illegal in the first place it's for a reason.

| >>412588
What about homosexuality?
Or weed which was legal far longer?
Or hiding from the army draft?

| >>412606 I'm talking about things that are rendered illegal nowadays. If they're not illegal now then it's not really my problem, go nuts.

| Everything illegal IS illegal for a reason. Now, whether it was for a GOOD reason is another question entirely.

| >>412665
You know that there are more than one country?
And that there are enough western countries where such things are Illigal?

| >>412766
Yup

| Dumb laws like holding an ice-cream in a back pocket?

| Denying the holocaust happened being illegal is not logical to me. That seems to violate freedom of speech to me. If a state doesn't want WW2 to happen again, educate people instead.

| >>413032 I think the right of freedom of speech ends when it becomes spreading false information. The problem is where to draw the line.

| >>410072 I.... I like this gurl

| >>412333

Anyway that's a bullshit. There was only discussion of the bill and nothing more. All this shit was after one guy from government made a video where he promised that he will punch Navalniy because of his investigation of corruption. Lol.

| >>412358
Did you perhaps mean Nii-san r34?

| >>413323 Did you just-

Total number of posts: 47, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1538414892

This thread is permanently archived