danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Government crisis in germany

| The case of the right-winged (now ex-) chief of the "constitution protection agency" in germany leads the current "great coaltion" between "conservatives" and "social democrats" into a deep crisis. What happned:
During the recent neo-nazist and racist riots in east-german city "chemnitz" (previously "karl marx city") someone recorded a video where nazists chased some foreign looking people which became famous in the internet distributet via an "antifascist" account...

| >>409427
... At this point a short background information: In germany there is a agency with secret-service alike rights. Its called "Verfassungsschutz" which means "constitution protection". They were officially founded in west germany after WW2 to observe neonazist and communist movements/activists to defend the new founded democracy in the west. The problem here is that this kind of executive institutions were occupied by many ex-nazis as they were welcomed communist hunters.

| >>409431
... now back to the actual new side of the story: The current "head" of the "Verfassungsschutz" Hans-Georg Maaßen, gave an interview to the still popular anti-leftists yellow-press paper "Bild", where he relativized the neonazist riot in chemnitz and suspected the mentioned video as a fake by some "far-left extremists". This was not the first fail of Maaßen. He already was involved in dissapearing matieral arround the right-extremist terror-group "NSU" and the ...

| >>409434
... strange case of Murad Kurnaz who was brought to the "secret" US american torture camp at guantanamo bay. Also recently it came out he consulted leading far-right politicians in how they could avoid beeing observed by the "Verfassungschutz". In order of this series of scandals he finally was removed as a head of this instutions a few days ago. What now caused the crisis is the way it happned: he was elevated as a estate-secretary for the inner ministry.

| >>409438
... especially the social democrats (especially their party basis) is very upset about this decision. Maaßen as a head of a executive institution violated massively his duty to be political neutral but clearly showed many times that he has much sympathy for the far-right and their position and ignoring their potential threat to democracy, while he focused on foreigners who he suspected to be islamists and leftists, which anyone is to him who opposes far-right positions.

| bump

| I heard about that agency monitoring 'Die Linke' members some time ago, but this is interesting development

| Toouch for readinh, thanks

| >>409462
This agency was founded to fight leftists in the first place (cold war). They hired lots of ex-nazis as they were perfect fanatical communist hunters. After the reunion of west and east germany (which was more like the west swallowed the east with empty promises) the ex-communist elites were removed from estates institutions - much more strictly than they did it in the west after WW2 with ex-nazists. So they hired any stupid asshole for the executive institutions.

| Only shows how clueless politicians and media are by now. "The evil right" propaganda has only fostered more right wing thinking so far and will once again profit AFD and their friends in CDU/CSU. I don't mind though, eventually it'll all need to crash down to let the established parties finally know how far up their butt they are.

| everytime i open this board theres some post about some shit happening in germany. geez

| i wish luck to u guys. but i cant say much, i live in brazil and theres a chance of a military dictatorship takes over the government

| >>a2b93f I'm sympathize thee. We in Russia have the same shit.

| Hopefully they expel the foreigners and put an end to this madness. They can't be xenophobic is there are no xenos.

| >>410693
Wow you are stupid.
Ofc they can.
Who did the nazis kill? Jews, yes.
But even Protestants who had a Jewish grandparent were killed/or discriminated.

You will always find some mud in the blood of the people if you search long enough.

Like where do you stop?
First generation Mischling is ok?
Or does it have to be already second generation?
Or 3rd?
Or like the SS 250 years documented family tree without a trace of the muslim?

| >>410167
The thing is, if brazil becomes a dictatorship it's a Brazilian problem. And people in Brazil will get rid of it on their own. If germany becomes a dictatorship it's a global problem. We are in the center of Europe and have massive industry capacities and our culture still is much about submission to authorities. Reminder that we were massively engaged in two world wars and were tiled with the most important border during cold war.

| >>411060 Deutsche Demokratische Republik best Republik

| >>410167 i dont think we will get rid of it too soon, the people here its kinda lazy to do something about the problem. But i think you're talking nonsense. Problems that affect one country consenquently affects another.

| >>410167 Sure, something in germany will affect more countries than here, but that dont change the fact that the problems here affects other countries my niqqa

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1537872145

This thread is permanently archived