danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Article 13 passes

| On a scale of 1-to-10, how fuck is Europe?

| Wow I almost forgot about this.

| probably a solid 8
exit out of EU when?

| Heck yes, finally

| fuck.

| (1/2) i dunno, it probably won't get very far. I mean, how the hell are they going to enforce that when more often than not, people don't use their real personal information.

What about this board, how tf are they gonna tax me if i send a link anonymously.

i suppose the isp's can scan everything everyone sends and add the link tax onto their bill, but with public wifi, vpn's, and clever trickery (such as https : / / w Ww. website dot com instead of https://www.website.com)

| (2/2) it could be pretty hard to enforce and get every link people send and all traffic to and from websites.

now, if the govt. ends up putting in a filter that all traffic passes through, they could just take the number of visits to the sites and links sent etc and just average out the number of links per user by region and add the tax onto everyone's income or something.

but anything with that wide of a scope is a huge ass target for hackers or trolls fucking with the govt.

| To copy from my other thread;

Not only banning memes.
Effectively installing upload filters on all platforms which can be used for censoring anti-gov voices in every individual member state. While they could legally monitor every upload every citizen makes.

Also a motherfucking link tax.
Like what the fuck.
Fucking retards.
Big Companies can pay them, but imagine you have a little blog and want to provide sources.
Or look at google. Will google just ban all EU people?

| >>404417 so it's the website owners who are getting taxed

| Don't sweat it. They regularly vote stupid things they don't understand and reneged when people are mad and their assistant actually explain what they have just voted.

| A bunch of rich 50+ year old aristocrats voting on matters they do not understand.

| >>404514
All our world's govermental problems in one sentence.

| >>404352 in a scale of 1-10...
I think is 48

| I mean, this doesn't affect only EU, right?

So now everyone has to adjust for the EU.

I don't know, g/u/rls. Seems like the internet's landscape is going to be terraformed.

| Not as much as internet doomsday preppers say

| Do you lasses really think that some people will really have the power to implode the web, and to then fine half the fucking planet? When that is not even the point of the law, but an extrapolation? Nothing is going to happen to memes you dips.

| Pffffff- The EU is becoming a fucking joke.

| Memes will become an underground currency when it becomes whole.

Welcome to coming of a new internet darkage e/u/rog/u/rls

| You say nothing is going to happen to memes when theyve already become touchy business in the UK?

| >>406768 Exactly. I can't believe there weren't more people outraged by that whole nazi dog salute persecution. We're supposed to be free countries here.

| Theyre scared that by trying to defend him they'll be called Nazis too.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1537222849

This thread is permanently archived