danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Canada

| So Im canadian; and im rather ashamed, my nation is a wonderful nation and im proud to say im canadian. however, Canada lost its Nuts of steel. Our population has low motivation, our prime minister is attempting to stand up for our nation, but keeps getting pushed aside as a joke. he wont buff our nationd stranght out of fear of losing office, and

| didnt buck up to the power gap that was presented when nations feard trump and were looking for guadience. If our nation had more. balls, like in the world wars, we would be going to much better places. as it stands, were set to be a minor insted of a major, because we wont Buck the Fuck Up, and Give War Chance.

| Hello fellow Canadian! As a Quebecois I can offer my view on the matter. Canada was never major power and it's kinda ridiculous to even think we can be one considered our low population and the fact half of our country is basically uninhabitable. Wars wouldn't have helped much either. I am just happy wlthat we managed to stay somehow neutral in the world stage and didn't involve ourselves into any conflicts like our neighbours down south have a hobbie of doing.

| >>359501
Dude, don't you understand that people love Canada for not beeing like the USA? If you start playing world police and ignorant douchbags destroying other countries in the name of "freedom" (the freedom to make some companies grow) then everyone will hate Canada like the USA.
Stay as you are. Canada is a great Country the way it is. It's the proof that the USA are just a bunch of criminal motherfuckers led by some world leading major criminals.

| >>359513
Listen to this guy. Remember, if the US goes to shit alot of Americans are considering migrating there for safety. Stay you Canada, youre the final option for alot of people.

| USA-Central Europe
Canada-Scandinavia
its some like that right?

| >>359694
More or less

| idk what think about canada... i guess that they will have cool north kitchen like fishes etc...

| As a Canadian, Canada is a joke. Seriously, fuck this country and the weak cowards that live here. Let's vote for universal gold watches to accelerate the decline to get it over with.

| >>359822
I prefer weak cowards over strong cowards tbh.

| >>359822
Your prime minister is hot though

| >>360478 he is very polite as well, which is cool

| >>360478 holy shit im not the only one

| Why does everyone lose their shit over the prime minister of Canada? He's not that attractive.

| Canada is heaven, folks are complaining with a full belly, try going to latin america to see what hell or shit really looks like.

| >>360570
>tfw you have bad taste and make it public

| As an American who visited Vancouver and spoke with the people who lived there- it's basically America-lite. Same prejudices, social issues- corruptuon, social inequality- even the whole concept of Canucks somehow being "nicer" than us, or saying sorry all the time, is a big, fat, myth.

That's what you get for basing your opinion of a country off of memes and social media.

| >>361417 ;_;

| >>361560 mood, I'm going to Vancouver soon, any DOS and don'ts?

| >>361824
https://youtu.be/1CdnZKK6wVg

Good luck

| >>361560
We are more polite than you, great job basing you opinion off a city that is mostly non-Canadian (chinks). That said, we are not as willing to call people on their bullshit and your country is superior in almost every way.

| >>361967
>more polite
>disregards a major city as "full of chinks"

Thank you for confirming my assessment as being "America-lite."

| >>361967 you seen quite rood and racist as a Canadian. Are you Albertan by any chance?

| >>362110
You imply Canadians are not normally racist. You should revisit your assumptions.

| >>362152
If Canadians are normally racist, its no racist you dont like a race mixer like Trudeau. Dude loves Brown guys.

| Reason*

| I think Quebec should become independent.

| >>362452 most Quebecois think that too, but it isn't 1950 anymore and we have lot of autonomy anyway.

| Canada will eventually have riots and large scale violence because of PC thinking and forcing there ideals and trying to tell people what and what not to think. personally I can't wait because liberals are afraid of weapons am I right

| >>363101
I think it will be riots once the wealth runs out and people lose their gibsmedat. For now I think Canadians are too cuckolded to do anything about the invasion of their country. When your elites turn their back on you, you are fucked.

| >>363101
Not in a million years, its more live and let live.

| >>363101
It's more reasonable to be afraid of weapons than of "PC thinking".
How does one force others to believe in ideals if not with weapons? Fucking twisted right-winged hypocrite.

| >>363101 you clearly don't understand Canadian mentality

| I am a US citizen. Canada is awesome you guys should ask Russia if you can have the USA. Offer to have an open science policy and ownership of 1/15th of Titan in exchange for us to be South Canada. I'm sure Putin could convince Drumpf to follow through with the plan!

| >>363373 I like this idea. Adopt me canada daddy ❤❤

| >>363353
By teaching them that it's "deplorable" to think the way their opponents do.

OT, I certainly understand feeling down that your own country is so geopolitically irrelevant, exacerbated by the fact that your only neighbors are too egotistical to remember you exist, after having invaded you like a dozen times in the 17-1800s. But I get the idea most Canadians tend to like things low key.

| Canada has been good to me in my life. Is it the way I wish it was? No; but, I'm happy to live here than elsewhere. Did the nation choose the best government? No. Did the current government hold up to its promises with the fervence it said it would. My Canada has never been a powerhouse nation with imposing navy or grand army. It's spies never celebrated and it's special forces rarely spoken of.

That all said, can my country be better? Yes. Will it? I hope so.

| >>364253 je suis tout à fait d'accord

| >>363373
You Americans who think Canada is so great should totally come live here. Surely Canada is the fantasy land you think it is right?

| Its easy force a mentality without weapons. Just make it illegal to hold opinions contrary to your own, and sue them for criticizing people you don't want them to. Fines, imprisonment, loss of employment, and public defamation are powerful tools. As is social indoctrination and propaganda. Peer pressure and all that too.

| >>364587 Thanks for inviting me, don't mind if I do. :)

Total number of posts: 41, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1531929304

This thread is permanently archived