danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is centrist a meme?

| A quiz told me i'm centrist, so that should be true, right?

| Centrists are a meme, but make no mistake, they're a meme bc of how pathetic they usually are, not taking sides n all. Also don't trust online quizzes they're dumb as fuck.

| Centrist- I dont have the balls to be fascist but I also don't have the balls to say no to fascism. *dabs*

| If you believe both sides are half right then yes.
I prefer "nonpartisan"
I'm for limited government telling me what to do, but big government ensuring I'm not fucked by corps.

| >if you're not with us, you're against us.

Fuck off. Shit's never black and white. Learn to understand from others perspective before you make decisions.

| >>357046 night-watchman state is cool

| >>357029 this post made me cum.

| >>357255
Beside it failed over and over again, because the state is so powerless compared to private companys that no one takes him for serious as a watchman. It's just tool of the rich to protect their privileges and to fight each other to clarify who is the boss.

| A true centrist understand what its like. You have the skill to understand all sides and views+why they think the way they do. Being a centrist does not mean you dont take a side its simply a state of mind where you are able to discus matters in a normal way.

| >>357029 still better than dumb frog posting

| >>357276
Are you fucking high?
The hell are you saying

| Wtf is a centrist, stop giving every little thing names you fucks

| >>357420 maybe, but not as triggered as you

| >>357531
?????

| >Pretending political quizzes mean anything

| >>357482

Gotta label everything so we could outlaw it when state appropriates everyones rights. :^)

| >>357726 oh look libertarian faggot!

| >>357771
Hey mother fucker stop giving things labels.

| >>357771 found the boastful conservitard! =D

| >>357793 no

| >>357771
Very assumptive.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1531377012

This thread is permanently archived