danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Grave of Swedish child that died in Stockholm terror attack is vandalise

| The grave of the little girl Ebba Åkerlund has been vandalised, Fria Tider reports. The 11-year-old child died in Stockholm’s terror attack, which was committed by Rakhmat Akilov, a 39-year-old rejected asylum seeker.

Ebba Åkerlund was one of the five victims of the Stockholm terror attack in which Uzbek Rakhmat Akilov drove a truck into a shopping street in the centre of the Swedish capital in April last year.

| It seems the little girl cannot rest in peace as some sick person is vandalising her grave at Adolf Fredriks Cemetery in Stockholm. It gets even worse, as this isn’t the first time it has happened.

“For the second time in a short period of time, Ebba’s tomb has been vandalised at the Adolf Fredriks Cemetery.

| In addition to the stolen birds on the tombstone, flowers are broken, lanterns crushed and everything delicate classmates and other mourners laid by the grave are thrown away. Why?”, Writes Ebba’s memorial fund Instagram.

People who replied to the post are very upset about the heartless behaviour.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/grave-of-swedish-child-that-died-in-stockholm-terror-attack-is-vandalised/

| Well, that's sad, but what to do about it?
>It seems the little girl cannot rest in peace
To be honest, I think that's bullshit. The only problem is for her close relatives who cannot mourne in peace. That's the only reason why grave-vandalism is wrong to me.

| >>356051 well I wouldn't want to have my grave vandalised after my death and she probably wouldn't too

| >>356086
Yeah, and I want a giantic pyramid full with treasures and some bitches that are mummyfied alive.
Otherwise I won't rest in peace.

| >>356158 so it's okay to desacrate graves then? Why not go fuck a corpse while you're at it? Since they're dead they won't care!

| >>356202
Yes exactly this is was I try to say...
Either you're just a troll or some mentally disabled who isn't able to read and actually understand such as short and easy text. Pls read again what I wrote:
>>356051

| >>356210 You're the one that's over analyzing a basic phrase and then sperging over people criticizing you for that basic thing. I'm no troll but it feels like you have an issue with basic human speech.

| >>356214
Yeah, cheap try to twist things around. It doesn't work.
It doesn't change the fact you're the one who acted like a douche, not me.

| >>356224 I don't care about being a douche. I'm not triggered over people not acting nice.

| >>36c00c >>6c4561 can both of you stop acting like spastic twats

| >>357708
And what are you? Bumping this already dead thread like necromancer from hell.

| >>357708 >>357760 fuck off both of you, can you just chill or something

| The salt is too strong.
What is wrong with y'all

| ITT: triggered SJW mad that anyone cares about a little white girl who got killed by a sand nigger. Caring about white people is white supremacism and !

| Allah ackber

| >>357887
ITT: triggered white supremacist that no one cares about a little white girl who got killed by a glorious warrior of Allah.
Not caring about white people is SJW and !
>>357986
Let's make a rave on white 9/11 victims graves, brother:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdDDiEkRbvQ

| I doubt she cares, seeing as how she's dead, but who fucks with a little girl's grave? That's just messed up.

| >>358041
Edgy dude.

| >>358048
This except replace the last sentence with "That's a waste of time and risks a trip to jail for nothing in return"

| >>df5cf6
Whoever it is is doing it to rile people up. I wouldn't be surprised if Fria Tider itself did it to stirr up hate against immigrants. It's nothing but a dishonest right wing propaganda blog after all. It wouldn't be the worst thing such organizations has done in Sweden.

| >>359651
You got a really plausible point here. The far right has some experience in vandalizing graves (usually jewish ones). It's a pretty unusual behaviour for muslims or even islamists.

| >>359651 Oh god I didn't even consider this.

| >>359651 >>359979 >>360555
Please tell me you dont actually believe this.

| No excessive shitposting/flamebaiting in /news/.

| >>360661 it actually seems good theory though

| >>360672
No u

| >>360661
False flag operations are not new, especially for right-wingers. Just look what cia-/nato-"gladio" fascists did in italy during cold war: Terrorize people disguised as left terrorists.

| >>360661 It's easy money. They vandalize a grave, and are the first to "cover it." They get free views for covering news they made themselves, while pushing their angenda and strengthening their reputation for investigative journalism.

I'm not saying it's what happened but it seems plausible enough.

| Political motivated crimes often have some kind of "handwriting"
While
a) left terrorists usually do property damage, bank-robberies, kidnapping and blackmailing,
b) right wingers preferably do (nail-)bomb attacks, shootings and grave desecration aimed on leftists or "foreigners" and last but not least
c) islamists rather do suicide attacks on any kind of civilists (not to mention that most victims of islamist terror are muslims).

| >>361773
Also left and islamist terrorist usually confess themselves to terror acts (islamists even to those they are not responisble for, e.g. the IS), while right wingers often work under false-flag to blame others.
Of course there are always exceptions, and with the growing acceptance of far-right "opinions", right-winged terrorists will more and more declare themselves.

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1531578874

This thread is permanently archived