danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tokyo women’s university will accept transgender students who identify as female

| School asserts that it will accept female-identifying students even if they are listed as male on their legal family registry.

| Though it hasn’t been happening with identical speed and along the exact same vectors as in other countries, same-sex couples and LGBT individuals have been winning greater acceptance from Japanese society and legal systems over the past few years. Now, in another development of changing aspects of gender culture, Tokyo’s Ochanomizu University has announced a new policy welcoming transgender students.

https://tinyurl.com/yd6yculx

| Well, fuck

| I'm not trans, but I'm glad trans people are being accepted more.

| >>342967
Lmao just wait for the moment people start killing these mentaly unstable faggots for being perverted

| wtf happened to this thread?

| >>0c8e51 Why people that have been borne not in their bodies? Why all xenophobs are the most bloodthirstiest people I seen?

| I guess people in Japan will be more calm about minorities. That will make less hatred in Japanese society.

| I ment why they should be killed, sorry?

| Damn political correctness is beginning to infect Japan, I guess all is truly lost

| Is this why i see traps all over my animes?

| Sure they can. But they will be a shame for the family and wont be able to get a decent job

| >>346726 It won't be a shame for the family unless the family was shameful to begin with. And no anon, belive it or not university does not make it harder to get a job, it does in fact, make it easier.

| WhAt aBouT COmBat HelICoPTerS ?!

| >>346657
That's not what political correctness is you dumb fuck.
And if there were a country to adopt it, it would be the extremely image conscious Japan.

| >>346657 Japan is politically correct since the Tokugawa, in Japan actually saying what you really think is considered rude and avoided.

| Well hopefully this doesn't go bad. I mean yeah there mentally unstable individuals, well have a mental illness but anyways I just don't want to see a "major issue" coming up in the future

| I see a lot of space for abuse if that's true, what prevents anyone from claiming they a gal to get to see oppai ?

| >>349613 I find it hard to believe someone would commit to dressing as a girl everyday while studying just to see some oppai

| >>349622
Do not underestimate the willpower of men

| see that's the thing tho, once you're on hrt you don't act like your birth gender, like at all

| actually, I feel like society as a whole would benefit significantly if we shifted emphasis from how someone "identifies" (not provable), and instead like looked more at how people Present (provable)

|
if someone is male-born and Willing to do the work necessary to be taken as female without demanding it, they fucking deserve to be taken as female
I mean like, just putting on a dress doesn't make you a woman obviously, but if you're willing to keep up with hormone therapy and potential surgery (srsly the existing options are terrible) on top of all the beauty shit women are like "expected" to do, you're simply Not a fucking "Man", and treating these people as "men" is frankly dishonest

| >t.tranny

| >>349628
Well first off they'd have to be getting hormone medication from a doctor and a note from a doctor saying this person is trans.

| >>346758
Confirmed for never interacting with Japanese. It would be shameful, they would hate it. Japs aren't infected with the same brain disease you are.

| >>350007 I am trans living in Aomori prefecture, people are very nice and tolerant so...

| >>350007 oh that's ironic

| >>350007
Hahaha
You're so fucking stupid.
There are trans shinto gods
Shoguns had trap concubines

| >>350522
This is kinda silly as if western history isnt filled with trans figures.

| >>350625 trans people have been everywhere in history for centuries, people now are just getting triggered bc it's more accepted than ever

| >>351645
It really isnt. In certain times it was more accepted but religion set the base to fuck that up. Since gay people wouldnt provide children to help towns/countrys grow

| oh god no

| Wait there's universities only for females? What are they doing here and why it's prohibited for men?

| >>353312 unisex schools have existed for years now, boys-only isn't prohibited in japan lol

| >>350522
Ah so the degenerate shit the shogun does represents the views of an entire ethnic group? Derp

| >>357588 shintoism is very liberal religion.

| >>357606
By what parameters of "liberal"? A religion with any kind of traditions is by definition conservative. I think you need to revisit these terms to see if you still think so.

Total number of posts: 38, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1531244325

This thread is permanently archived