danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Blue pill vs Red pill

| I was redpilled back in 2016, being introduced to many uncomfortable ideas that made me see the world in a pretty disgusting light. I decided just as an experiment to cloud myself from my usual redpill outlets and I actually am happier with my life. Have you guys ever retaken the blue pill just to go back to good times?

| Good times will not come back. Of you're afraid of the dark, let it in. Become one with /new/. Embrace the political biasm, corruption and conspiracy, understand it and distance yourself from it. You shall be free then.

or mad. either way is fine I guess.

| God this is stupid

| >>59e77c Just roll with the Blue, man. The more introspective you get about life etc the less happier you get. Sometimes you have to remember that most of it is beyond your ability to change and even though you may know better it's often easier to just play the game. Choose your battles, bruddah

| No, never. I'm the sort of person who delights in stuffing the red pill down people's throats.

If you ever find yourself feeling that way, I highly recommend taking another look at the sheep putting total faith in folks like Trump & Clinton & thinking it'll make things better. The red pill is a kindness.

That said, worry, despair & agony do nobody any good. Detach yourself & just understand that's how things are, & you'll be in better shape to enjoy & improve the world you see.

| >>284629
After Trump got inaugurated I can't find anyone for the life of me to defend Hillary. Especially since she pulled a Houdini on us

| Im not used to using Red pill Blue pill terminology. But you gotta think about what the fucking point is about putting your mind through the grinder of cynicism. What benefit does it bring you as an individual to behold the atrocities of the world and feel responsible for it? The best you can do is humble yourself in that realization and take those thoughts into consideration for the choices you can make. Dont fester on it

| No pills thanks, drugs are bad.

| No pill is right unless it involves nihilism.
t. 12 your old

| >>284606
All you need to do is change your approach. You can live your life well if you just realize that you are insignificant and will die eventually. Get rid of the egalitarian developed utopia pictures that West shows to everyone. Learn the game, accept it and play it. You probably have means to live that your grandparents couldn't imagine - and that's worth enjoying.

| I take cyanide pill please

| You sound corny as fuck

| >>287531
>You sound corny as fuck
>Doesnt pinpoint anyone
Who the fuck are you talking to?

| >>c0849b he's talking to himself

| Reminder that 'red pill' references a concept put forth by a movie directed by trans women and which condemns authoritarian regimes

| Just a reminder, conspiracy theories aren't based based on facts, they are based on a lack of facts. They make you feel smart and important because suddenly every expert with evidence that contradicts you is a lying enemy to be ignored, and that makes you know more than them. Anyone, with any agenda, can start one, and once you are locked in you're stuck.

You're swallowing something, but it is not a red pill.

| >>284278 You sound dumb, stop caring about others and focus on your own life and do things you like

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1526830756

This thread is permanently archived