danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Trump Has Now Broken All of His Economic Populist Promises

| One of Donald Trump’s most well-received and attention-grabbing campaign promises was that he would allow the federal government to negotiate the price of prescription drugs it covers through Medicare. “If we negotiated the price of drugs, Joe, we’d save $300 billion a year,” he rather optimistically asserted. The reason this money-saving method had not been used, he told audiences, was the influence of the industry. “We don’t do it. Why? Because of the drug companies.”

| Liberals actually support the idea, which would allow the government to use its bargaining power to hold down prices, and which fed into Trump’s image as a populist outsider breaking with party orthodoxy. Trump claimed that other candidates were too compromised by their donors, but he had the financial independence to do the right thing. “We’re going to negotiate like crazy,” he said.

| http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/trump-broken-every-populist-campaign-promise-prescription-drugs-infrastructure.html

| It doesn't matter. He said he will make America great again. You hear me? Again!

| Gee Trump a liar? No way I'm totally shocked.

| Y'all are still butthurt he is gonna win that Peace Prize. Stay salty.

| >>280200
Not really.
Obama and Henry Kissinger have one.
Its literally nothing.
If it means peace in Korea give him the nobel emmy oscar and Olympic gold in skiing.
Don't care.
But bombing syria and more middle east war. And abandoning all economic message. He should be called out and his supporters need to recognize they were cucked like anyone who though Obama would bring change (like me)

| people don't care as long as his policies piss of the leftists. It's his supporters mindset

| >>280282
No one I know cares about pharmaceutical prices. If you think his support base will be eroded even in the slightest by such a meaningless MSM-bait you are dreaming. There won't be war (involving USA) in the ME, it would be politically unpopular domestically for USA to join in Israel's little feuds again.

| >>281135
"There won't be a war in the ME
Fucking Iraq Syria Afghanistan NIGER?
And fuckhead saying we should attack Iran too. You're stupid to ignore that.
"No one I know"
Anecdotes don't mean shit.
Healthcare debt is the number 1 source in the US
Pretty sure all of them do.

| >>281135
"MSM bait"
Stupid cunt the msm is actively ignoring the issue.
Pretty sure a fucking shit ton of people were upset at the pharmacutical fuck head jacking epipen prices.
So again
You are wrong.

| >>281237
The people who care about healthcare debt largely do not understand what it means to be self-sufficient. That there are so many old and sick that expect someone else to pay for their bigmac habit. People on the right don't subscribe to this parasitic existence.

>>281238
The MSM has never once passed on the chance to shit on Trump. You are a dumbass. This is just your personal vendetta disguised as a populist opinion.

| >>281569
Strawman argument for the first one
Go back to 4chan
And the second part is Red Herring with no relation to what was said.
Go
Back
To
4chin
And
Remember
Your
Kek
Is
A
Cuck
And
So
Are
You
All
You
Fucking
Cucks
For
Corporate
Masters
Who
Find
You
Disposable
Slaves

| >>281569
Oh & cute how you couldn't address the issues raised bitchboy. Just to fucking hit you harder for being a corporate cuckold. You're paying more for the medical industry to create new patents for the same drug. You pay less with Universal Healthcare. Been proven over and over again. You don't know a damn thing about the real world. So you have to think everyone is worse off so you don't think about the fact you're fucking support monsters. Your trump is a cuck 4 SA & Isreal

| >>281569
He backed out of saying he'd leave the middle east because Saudi's let him build a hotel and paid him at his in DC. Then your bitch of a god gives them weapons to commit a genocide against nonextremist muslims to make extremists. You love to pretend this is msm bait so you can cry but its the fucking truth. Not this Russia shit the other garbage made up to excuse their Isreal SA bitch. Your trump is no fucking different. Couldn't even build a wall when dems handed it!

| 特朗普的所做所为我不太清楚,但是他对china还是挺友好的

| >>281569
So maybe when you get a grasp on realty you can get a grasp on a fucking gun and shoot yourself. Or actually be part of a solution and stop supporting puppets.

| >>281569
The people who care about healthcare debt are largely those who can't pay 4 figure copays (thanks dems) or afford drugs priced above the ceiling by big pharma. Many of these are people who can't EVEN afford to eat. Many are vets. Many are homeless.

On another note, I can understand being deluded by the notion that Trump might become more presidential after being elected, but if anyone still believed he'd keep his campaign promises at this stage they shouldn't be voting.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1526360060

This thread is permanently archived