danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How tolerant exactly is the left in Sweden?

| In 2015, the SSU, which is the youth division for the Social Democrats, tore down posters on the Stockholm subway talking about banning begging on the streets as it was clear that some beggars were exploited by criminal gangs.

They were heard chanting "Inga rasister på våra gator!" (No racists on our streets!)

SL, which managed these ads, did not want to replace them in case someone got hurt.

| it depends, commies are surprisingly chill

| >>277292 I have something for you then, it's nothing to do with commies, but it involves the Swedish party Feminist Initiative's youth division (Unga Feminister, En: "Young Feminists") and SSU.

I was in the middle of typing it

| Another story, a trans person and feminist by the name of Lucas was also driven to suicide by the constant hate by Feminist Initiative's youth parliament, Unga Feminister, and the aforementioned SSU.

He originally wanted to join the Young Feminists but was denied because he was originally a male, so he tried engaging with Queerfeministerna (Queer Feminists) That wanted to ban marriage, and opposed people who believed there were only two genders.

Cont.

| Lucas was later exposed to a smear campaign and met with hate from feminists from Feminist Initiative, and the Social Democrats youth division, again, SSU.

>While I have the utmost respect for him and his family, I'm translating this word for word from the page it was published on.

He was accused of being a transphobe and got called disgusting.

After a week Lucas mentioned on Twitter he couldn't manage the hate from members of Young Feminists.

Cont.

| "Jag orkar inte med hatet från UF:s medlemmar samt andra etablerade feminister. Det är jävligt lätt att hata, men det är svårt att ta emot"

"I can't cope with the hate from members of Young Feminists as well as other feminists. It's easy to hate, but it's difficult to recieve it."

On the 25th of July the Queer Feminists announced that he had passed.

cont. (again..)

| "Our director @lucasherzman has passed away, we love hen*, and thank hen* for their efforts in the battle for LGBT rights."

Even the organisation "A voice for men" has also confirmed that Lucas has passed away.

Feminist Initiative were asked for a comment, but seem to have refused.

| >>277374 Again with all respect, this personally looks like it's blood on these political organisations' hands, all because he was a male who transitioned into a female.

And before I get hated for providing his Twitter, it can clearly be seen on the source website which I tried translating word for word.

>http://www.friatider.se/han-n-thatades-till-d-ds-av-feminister

| I think that we can all agree youth dividion of Swedish Feminist Party is horrible and toxic. Kinda sad that this puts the whole Swedish Feminist movement in bad light

| >>277374 forgot to add that "hen" is the Swedish gendee neutral term.

| >>277439 *gender* neutral term*
Doesn't help that I'm incredibly tired and worn out today. *phew*

| >>277431 This is why people are looking towards the New Moderates and Sweden Democrats this September, because the consistency of the Social Democrats' politics as well as its general trustworthyness is starting to break up.

And only recently do they realise their fuck ups by promising that more money will go towards the police and healthcare, both things they should've done back in 2014, when they were the majority party.

| >>277292
Commies are not "chill", they are autistic as fuck. I've never met a commie who didn't sperg out into a rant about "muh evil capitalists" whenever the opportunity presented itself (or didn't).

| >>278501 this

| >>278501 they actually realise that capitalism has many problems though that need to be addressed and stuff. Also commies in France were great, they pushed for workers rights, healthcare etc.

| >>3c79e9 >>61af3d so what you both are saying is that you're fucking morons.

| >>279515 so what you're saying is that you are incapable of useful input and instead you dedicate your sad life to be like you are right now.

| >>279580 here's the thing one must an analysis of a conversation before doling out the effort and time necessary for "useful input" (though how one judges that is entirely subjective), and they ruled themselves out of any such expense, by saying that they won't engage in any discussions about communist theory, ethical problems that are inherent to capitalism, and/or how a more equitable system could be in place.

So, is it much of a leap to tell them they're fucking dumbass Chuds.

| >>279580 Also we're both here posting, so both of our lives are sad and pathetic.

| >>278747
And Hitler was kind to animals, I guess that makes him a good guy.

| Islamist Caliphate of Sweden.

| >>278501
Not everyone who claims about "evil capitalists" is a commie and not every commie claims about evil capitalists. The issue is not "evil capitalists" as they are basically normal human beeings. The problem is capitalism itself as a system that divides humans into classes with a massively, ever growing gap of inequality. It leads to conflicts that capitalists "win" by divide the lower classes with religious, racist and other chauvinist lies/opium.

| SWEDEN YES!

| You know, the news OP translated was pretty interesting. Shame to see the thread devolve into this instead.

| The Young Feminists and the SSU seems to be a bunch of assholes, but I don't think they're representative of the rest of The Left in Sweden? Intolerant assholes are everywhere.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1526310781

This thread is permanently archived