danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Whats the NRA and why are people against it?

| ima from europe, I don't know

| The National Rifle Association. People are against it because they are more for selling guns to more people rather than the victims of the Florida shooting and others.

| A political association meant to lobby to protect the second amendment. They make money partially from gun sales I believe, so they have a financial incentive to protect people's access to guns. People don't like them because they think banning guns will stop the false flag massacres. They would have to ban air planes too.

| They protect archaic US gun laws. People don't like them because they like their toys more than human life.

| >>164251
Cuckposting should be bannable

| >>164264 redneck posting should be banned as well

| NRA is cancer than controls American politics

| >>164390
I suspect most would agree that I am in the enviable position of the two

| >>164251 Keeping the means to preserve our rights and defend our kin is worth the rare unfortunate case of a school shooting. Most gun violence overall is just from niggers being nuggets.

| >>164478
This. Take guns away from blacks and you would have a 80% reduction in gun crime. But no, the white actors get all the bad press despite gang violence killing an order of magnitude more people each year.

| >>164481 racist trash like you should be executed. Majority of school shootings are done by white edgy neo nazi kids like you

| I am from Europe. I have met many americans due to my work and also in summers because the seaside seems to atract many of them. I have spoken with many about this guns shit. The ones in favor of them were also the dumbest. Ffs, when they spoke english it seemed like their face also deformed when they spoke. Boy you can spot an american from 100m away. They are usually boring and complain about everything.

| >>164514
That too but it's also a problem with mental health. Sadly nit everyone can afford to be treated for mental issues.

| >>164891 That is what Gulags were really for.

| >>164873
Isn't it time for you to face mecca and pray, Ahmed?

| >>164958
I would do it but it will not be very useful. I am not circumcized and some muslim friends I have avoid talking to me about religion. It always ends up them being irritated for lack of arguments and rigorous logic analysis exposing all kind of fallacies, contradictions and circular thinking. I never start those discussions but g/u/rl I had a lot of fun when they did.

| >>164958
Well, your dance around the golden calf is not really better. Basically the USA are the main cause for actual islamism and major shithole country. I had a tiny smile on my face when I heard about 9/11. Its like a boomerang you've thrown around if you suspected someone for sympathizing with the soviets. Now it comes back. There is a unbelievable high quota of incredible dumb people in the USA. Even North Korean people are better educated than your alt-right rednecks.

| >>164873
Excellent use of ad hominem, Chosen man. Really got our noggins joggin' with your carefully crafted argument.

| >>164514
The majority of gun crime is not school shootings, my micro-minded friend. One day I hope you will scarpe together enough brincells to realize you have been led by the media to some conclusions that are very much outside the reality of the situation. Good luck!

| >>164514
I refuse to believe you are an actual left winger. You're so stereotypical - asserts something, is presented with facts disproving him, and accuses the one who disproved him of racism, sexism, ableism, hundred different phobias etc.

It's a statistical fact that most gun fatalities are related to inner city gangs and suicides, and those gangs aren't made up of white Anglo Saxon protestants or the Irish.

Your entire "refutation" of him is an emotionally fuelled plea.

| >>164514
>ooga booga white men are world's evil

| Another thread about Americans eagerly proofing how much they hate their fellow human neighbours. Truly the Nation of the Antichrist.

| >>165888
I am excited to hear your argument as to why this is the case, please do go on.

| Guns used to be unrestricted in Europe too before the Nazi rise.
I hope if anything, that gives you a hint of what's going on..

| >>166136
Switzerland still has great gun freedom but very little gun murder. I wonder what it is about that country that allows this? Really makes you think.

| >>165813
savage af

| Lol Americans, they prefer to have their children and love ones gunned down than to get rid of guns. Good thing you have your priorities straight. And to the people defending the second amendment, I wonder how would you feel if a family member or your children was killed in a shooting

| >>166746
Actually only black people seem to be dying so I'm fine with that. Check gun crime victim stats. Also, no one died in most of these school shootings, it was an act you nonce.

| >>166805 “only the race I hate is dying so it’s ok” and btw no they aren’t the only ones that are dying. So school shootings are ok if only a few kids did not all? God damn you guys are worst than I thought

| Ayy lmao

| >>166746
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

Yeah sure, it's guns that are behind crime, not shit people who happen to use guns to carry through their heinous acts. If gun vanished this instant in the USA, the sludge people would just switch over to knives, homemade explosives, vehicular attacks, pure fists etc.

Some people need to be taken care of, not guns. Ja ma pole ameeriklane, kui sul mingid eelarvamused on.

| >>167052 with a gun you can kill like 20 people, with a knife only 1 or 2. How fucking stupid are you.
>hurr hurr i need gun to protect me family from bad guys, like in the movies

| >>166072
Ask the NRA to tell you how many benefits has for the american people to be with a gun. Now, invert by multiplying everything with a (-1) and you will get a very rough idea of what the arguments are about. I hope this way gets through into you for reading here does not seem to cut it.

| >>167118
You view the world in possibilities, in the way that if something is possible, then it will absolutely happen in the most extreme way. If we're going to be basing policy off mere possibility, our world would be a large clusterfuck of dos and don'ts. Soon we'd screen truck drivers like airplane pilots, because "what if".

My point isn't simply "defend muh family" either although it's a good bonus, my point is what precedents gun control would set for society at large.

| >>167118
Or since you just want to fight with hypotheticals instead of having a constructive convo:

With an unarmed populace the government can easily enact authoritarian measures with no limits, with an armed populace such an operation would be much harder.

---

The only thing that still distinguishes Americans from domesticated pets is their right to own weapons. Make that disappear and everyone would be a literal pet with no means of resisting anything.

| >>167194
>>167189
Logic never seems to permeate their brainwashing, bit your efforts are appreciated anyway.

| People who actually believe that guns are evil have to be mentally deficient. If someone gets killed by a kitchen knife, you don't fucking ban it. Guns are a tool, they don't kill- people wielding them do. If anything, America just has a... questionably sane population.

| >>167233 This
You ever hear about that recent Florida kid's mental state? He should've been monitored far harder. Actually his doctor let him keep his rifle because "it calmed him." Fucking genius that one. Yeah let this kid with psychotic rage issues keep a rifle.

| >>167286
What are the chances that someone who wants guns banned would organize or encourage a school shooting?

| >>167286 holy hell that is beyond stupid

| >>167233
The thing is, that a kitchen knife is designed to cut food, while guns are designed to kill people. They have no other purpose. If someone uses a gun to shoot at people, then he uses it for what it was constructed. Also we're not talking „only“ about small handfire weapons but also about semi and full automatic weapons. They are constructed to do hell alot more damage by one person that kitchen knifes could ever do. Do you understand that, retard?

| >>167327
>They have no other purpose
>what is hunting
>what is target shooting
You shouldn't be throwing that "retard" word around, it might come back to stick to you

| >>167286
But this constitutional „freedom“ must be available for everyone ;P

| >>167052 Yeah we better not get rid of them, because kid with a knife is just as dangerous and difficult to disarm, because getting homemade explosives is just as easy to make then rather than just to go and buy from your local gun shop and getting a rifle, because can car can fit in school, silly me, a kid beating up another kid? Super deadly. You sure got me there

| >>167286 >>167233 no you dummies , guns aren’t a tools. Apart from killing what other purpose does it serve tell me?

| >>167497
Would you ban knives that aren't explicitly used in the kitchen or in a multi-tool?

Lamborghinis aren't civilian vehicles, apart from speeding down the highway at 200km/h what other purpose do supercars serve?

| >>167504 let's ban all non-utilitarian things!
Progress! :D

| >>167497
>>167331

| http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367
*cough*

| http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-02/33-killed-in-mass-stabbing-at-china-train-station/5293220

| http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/10/china-knife-attack-18-injured-in-mass-stabbing-suspect-shot-and-arrested.html

| Knives that aren’t used for the kitchen or in a multi tool as you say arent as dangerous and no much of a problems as guns are. Yeah the average citizen doesn’t have a lambo, the point of the lambo is that is a luxury, people like cars and expensive stuff. Why do you compare those to with guns?

| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_%282010%E2%80%9312%29

| http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248054/China-stabbing-22-children-elderly-woman-stabbed-outside-primary-school-Chinese-knifeman.html

| http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/world/asia/man-stabs-22-children-in-china.html

| https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/04/mass-stabbing-central-london-woman-dead-and-injured

| https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11302916/Eight-children-murdered-in-mass-stabbing-in-Australia.html

| https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11359215/Mass-stabbing-on-Tel-Aviv-bus-by-Palestinian-terrorist.html

|
Where there's a will,

There's a way.

| http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26959628

| >>167598 i know that, but what is prone to kill more people a shooting or a knife attack?

| >>167598
So why have laws and estate at all? What are you? An Anarchist?

| >>167602

Whatever is handy at the time.

| http://www.newsweek.com/nyc-attack-why-isis-and-terror-groups-use-trucks-kill-innocent-people-and-698032

| http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-terrorism-truck-20160714-snap-story.html

| Mental health should be made a priority. Trying to ban guns from this country is about as foolish as trying to ban alcohol.

But one of these has an unfair stigma attached to it and is easier for people to simply sweep under the rug instead of develop actual legislation for, unlike other countries, such as Norway.

What is it?

Mental health.

| >>167601 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States btw

| Stopping terrorists is next to impossible. They will always move on to another weapon, no matter how improvised, to commit their crimes. Shootings, however, can be reduced, if not stopped entirely. And perhaps they will never be stopped entirely, anymore than human nature can be reversed.

| >>167617 that’s what I’m telling you, ban guns and most of the school shooting if not all will stop. Improvised weapons will never be as deadly as a gun, a kid with a knife isn’t as dangerous as a man with one. A kid with problems won’t be able to make homemade explosives that easily

| >>167617 we’re not talking about terrorist we’re talking about school shootings

| >>167624
You greatly underestimate the power of a mentally unhinged teenager with access to the internet.

| Gun arguments are a waste of time, for all involved. No side is interested in justice. All sides are interested in controlling the other.

All tragedies are less about the victims and more about the political machinations of those in control.

| You'll forget in time.

Then this will happen again, whether it be a few months, or a few years, and you will bandwagon on the same train, demanding the same thing.

Get over it.

| Haha thats so funny: when it comes to cut rights of others, like foreigners, the same ppl cry for strong estate and law and order, that become litterally fucking anarchists when it comes to the ridiculous right to carry weapons.
And its the same right-winged guys that blame liberals for being hyporcites while performing the same amount of hypocrisy - just more brown and dirty on the surface. Make america a fucking cowboy shithole country again, lol.

| As for me, my only point in all this is that you can't stop people if they really want to do some damage by removing their implements. They'll just find newer implements.

If no one is interested in correcting the issues at the core, then nothing will ever be accomplished.

| NRA is an ngo that is pro gun and tbh kinda sucks at protecting our basic rights.

| If you are scared of guns I've got bad news for you: USA is not the country for you. Move to Canada with all the other cowards.

| >>167639
Do you see this as well for 3rd world countries and crime by immigrants?
Most pro-rifle assholes have a radically diffrent position in this cases. They build a wall and shoot at Mexicans or continue destroying other countrys which refuse to be slaves to US economy.
Look what you've done to Vietnam, Chile, Iran, Afghanistan, Irak, Syria and so on. „Correcting the issues at the core“ my ass fucking hypocrits bastards. The Issue at the core is YOU.

| >>167631 trying to protect children from not getting gunned down isn’t trying to defend justice? I’m sorry let them keep dying

| >>167628 it’s all about politics with you Americans

| >>167654
The issue at the core is Jews.

| >>167701
I think its more the fact that you want to kill your father to fuck your mother. But everytime you're about to to it you fail in front of hi, who is drunk again, starting to cry like a baby and get beaten by him with his belt. And than he beats your mom.

Fucking antisemic wannabe motherfucker.

| >>167701
Oh, and I forgot sth:
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/08/follow-your-leader-by-esonax.jpg

| >>167843
Jew badly quoting a Jew. Shoo shoo

| >>164514
Did you even hear about statistics? Black people commit most of all crimes in USA, including gun crimes

| >>167957
Talking about statistics:
There are also statistics about the relation between poverty and crime.
And guess what:
There are also statistics about the relation between poverty and the social-historical background of black people as slaves.
Plus one bonus statistic:
Also the relation of wealth and beeing (mostly non-black) slaveholders.
And a last one:
The average white american is stupid, while there only a few extremely intelligent indivduals.

| >>167967
BTW. You know what statistics say about relations between intellect and political position (from left to right)?
Guess.

| >>167553
Actually, all summed up, it would be better to do that. Because you have the misconception that people are smart and responsible, therefore are able to distinguish from what is acceptable and sane and what is not. But no. Especially the american populace is a by-the-book example how that is not the case. It is the legendary proverb come true: "When you have a hammer all the problems will look like nails".

| >>168028
You have the misconception that the government is any smarter or more responsible. Do you really want them to be the ones ultimately responsible for your defense and safety?
I much prefer being able to defend myself.

| >>168038
Luckily I do not live in America. We have a saying that goes "Every people deserves the government it has".
While my country is not a shine in showing how things are done, America pretends it with a vengeance all over the world and makes wars to make its point clear.
The government is part of the people, born and product of the specific society where it operates. With a happy trigger populace, that govt is your product alone, your complaint makes no sense.

| >>167967
So you admit that black people are the problem when it comes to gun control? The reason why they are like that is not relevant to the discussion. Blacks in Africa also have higher testosterone and higher time-preference (don't think of the future, only the now). Making lame excuses for them only makes the problem worse. Also, the majority of people involved in the slave trade (the ones who were not themselves African) were Jewish.

| >>168049
>So you admit that black people are the problem when it comes to gun control?
This is only what you want me to admit, just ignoring everything about what was written about "core problems" in this discussion. I'm not too stupid to trap in your racist trap.
>Blacks in Africa also have higher testosterone and higher time-preference
Where you learned that? On the Cecil rhodes college for racial science?
>don't think of the future, only the now
So you want to mind control me?

| >>168049
>Also, the majority of people involved in the slave trade (the ones who were not themselves African) were Jewish.
Yeah, because historically jews were the only ones allowed to take interest, which is essential for trading - in medieval times they also were forbidden to perform craftsmanship.
Learn history and understand why things are how they are, and that they can change.

| >>168038
You have the misconception that the government is something bad and closed you don't have access too. But hey: You can elect its representatives and even become one.
I' pretty sure, that you think different about the government when it comes to protect your privileges and oppress people with darker skin colour. You little biased pro-weapon fake anarchistic hypocrite.
On the one side crying for "build that wall" and on the other side talking shit about "freedom".

| >>167967
>The average white american is stupid, while there only a few extremely intelligent indivduals.
Average white american is almost as "smart" (if you mean IQ) as european white, while median IQ amongst blacks is like 80-90. Jews and Asians are smarter than whites, but not much.
>>168049
This is not true. Most of non-african people involved into slave trade were Arabs, not Jews.

| >>167967
Also blacks are recieving more welfare than anyone other, they recieve many social programs and shit, but they are still more stupid, poor and less educated than asians and whites. Slavery ended centuries ago, discrimination ended a half of century ago. And most of blacks still can't live like normal americans (while, for example, asians are usually more rich and educated than average white americans). There is a problem with their backwards culture.

| -op here

omg what have I created lmao

| >>168195 You have unleashed the autism of /new/. Good job!

| >>168171
That's what I call "Fake News".
As if the majority of white redneck trash in the US has something like a advanced culture. The few People that provide such a thing in the US are seen as part of an evil, liberal, communist jewish conspiracy by the stupid right-winged hillbilly majority that think it is superior to black people.

btw. I even doubt that there exist sth. thats worth beeing called welfare in the united shithole-states of fcking america. Isn't welfare communism?

| >>168221
Of course. How can they live without an enemy as a reason to be coherent as a herd? You go to most schools there and realize that all they learn is how to chew gum in class with the most effective tough guy face.

| >>168091
>It's OK that they bought and sold human beings because they were banned from being craftsmen!
This is you right now, parroting talking points like the robot you've been programmed to be. Feel free to add something substantial to the argument at any time.

| Go ahead and ban guns being sold, you can literally mill your own or 3D print the parts to make a gun. If guns weren't easy enough, you can make bombs out of household chemicals, you can use a vehicle, hell you can barricade a school in and then set it on fire while locking everyone in.

Point being, taking away guns won't stop killings. All that will do is lead people to be more creative with their methods. The world isn't a safe place, existence is a risk we take every day.

| >>168574
The problem is people want an ideal world, a Utopia, but what is required for that to happen? You have to give up freedom. In this utopian world desired by liberals, everything is free because they are entitled to it because they exist. So they want communism, as that is the only "utopian" society. Everyone is a cog in the machine doing their job to earn the same everyone else gets and even those who don't work. That utopia is really utopia for those in power.

| >>168221
What is this outraged hate towards US? Are you autistic? I don't hate blacks, i just say that their culture is backwards and this is why they are low educated and commit crimes. But you say "hurr durr us is trash and white rednecks too", basically just hatespeeching here, saying literally nothing to prove that my point is wrong. You are pretty stupid, i see. Please, educate yourself and be more respectful to others.

| >>168221
Also you know what? You literally hate a certain group of people based on their race and ethnicity. I don't think i need to tell you how is it called.
Really, you are just showing yourself as a rude stupid bigot with stereotypes towards a certain ethnicity.

| >>168728
Don't be silly, everybody knows that you can't be racist against white people, because they're not people :^)

(this post is sarcastic, since with today's discourse you're probably just as likely to believe I'm being serious)

| >>168221 The fuck kind of retarded logic is this? Wellfare got included in every country passed the 50-60's. There's even situations like the wellfare economy where money circulates from the government into the people into the government. Not everything you like is exclusive to gommienism alone, g/u/rl.

| Daily reminder that commies want your guns so they can kill you and steal your shit. Do not trust them.

| >>168538
>majority of slave holders were non jweish white people, but the problem were jews.
This is you.
Substantial argument my ass antisemic piece of shit.

| >>168585
Liberals want communism? Are you totally retarded? What hell are you Comming from?
Please learn sth abot liberalism, communism and conservatism from primary sources.
Bonus: Learn about what and how industrial revolution was and what historical materialism is.

| >>168760
Daily reminder that commies also can have guns then and could use it for bloody revolution which includes massive collateral damage.
Why you pro-rifle rednecks cry so badly to have a lesson about it? As politics develops it's just a question of time, the political left also radicalizes and give up that peaceful hippie behaviour your kind usually makes fun of.
In the end the smarter and better organized force will have more and bigger weapons than you pathetic hillbillies.

| >>168728
>You literally hate a certain group of people based on their race and ethnicity.
Nice try you word twisting piece of shit. But you're wrong: I don't hate white ppl. I just hate dumbness. ”white trash“ does not point on wbite ppl in general. IN also know that a lot of black people are also dumb. But it's a question of economic-social background which is formed by history and is far away from overcoming. And it usually is white trash blaming on black people and jews.

| Just ban guns already, so we can blow ourselves up. It take cares of the population problem and It's quicker way to die for the victim.

| >>168786
>antisemite as an insult
Spotted the jew

| >>169000 No, antisemites are pretty universally hated. Not only jewish people dislike them.

| I'm looking forward to the day humanity kills itself, the planet deserves so much better than this cancerous species.

| >>169000
Spotted the nazist/racist/antisemitic class-traitor asshole. Please follow your leader:
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/08/follow-your-leader-by-esonax.jpg

| >>169084
Btw. the picture also shows what logic and fact-resistant pro-rifle assholes can do for a society worth living in. So pls. do it!

| >>169014
If you ever left your cozy liberal suburb you'd realize a very large portion of the world is suspicious of Jews for many reasons. Your baseless assertion that antisemites are universally hated shows you have had a very sheltered life.

| >>169084
Why not add "sexist", "transphobic" and "ableist" to your word salad of non-insults? When I call someone a Jew they recoil in fear and attack me. When they call me an anti-semite I don't see the problem.

| >>169183
People like you are the reason why the gulag seems not as that bad idea in theory. The Problem is just, that in practice ppl like you are attracted by the possibility to run such a institutions like flies are attracted from shit. So the best way to punish you is continue with SJW stuff or hippiesque love and peace speeches.
In your hopeless case I switch to loving you. Oh I love you so much. I want to hug you, you lovely and kind person because you're so smart and brave.

| >>169208
Your cute way of attempting to anger me by appearing morally superior and arguing like a child has grown on me. I find I love you too.

| >>168833
You are playing with words. Also you are playing with VPN, you fucking ID-switching feget.
>>169084
>class traitor
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

| Guns guns guns guns guns guns guns!
Because we are idiots and as idiots we have built a society that needs them and have all the legislature in place to justify them. Since when the country that will be great again was formed 300 years ago and practically was not very different than what Aleppo is today. Keep it up my slow to think but fast to shoot fellas!

| join NRA tbh

| >>169721
People like you is a reason why all normal people think that leftists are stupid

| >>170027
People like you are a example for
- having a wrong perception of the political spectrum and how it is distributed across the population
- confuse "normal people" with "people in my filter bubble"
- mistake being normal as an ideal of being reasonable, smart, good and/or true

| >>169812
Haha funny autocorrect fail. It should have been "fuck" instead "join" ofc:
"fuck NRA tbh"

| 1. Europe masterrace, Americans have small penises (look it up, it's the corn syrup and GMOs, y'all have mutated)
2. Liberals are ignorant as fuck. Using double standards for everything. They just wanted Capitalism with sprinkles and safe spaces.
3. A real communist wouldn't want to disarm the population. Marx thought the same as the founding Fathers. Ya can't get real freedom without the people being able to protect themselves and overthrow a monarch.
1/?

| >>170121
Ya can't get real Democracy (parliamentary democracy is shit) without being able to start a violent revolution.

The problem is that weapons back then we're shit. You could have shot one time and maybe ya hit maybe ya missed, then ya reloaded and tried again. That was op for the time but today u pull the trigger and 50 people are dead.
You don't need such weapons to protect yourself or fight in the movement of the masses, you need such weapons as massacre machines.
2/?

| >>170127

3. I like the weapons law of some European countries like Austria. You can buy a shotgun, a sniper, and a hunting rifle without much hassle. Ofc there is a background check and everything but ya could buy one and shoot on your property.

If you go really into sport shooting you can buy half-automatic rifles, but there is allot of hussle to get through. Ya need to get a ton of permits and even then ya might not get it. Just because someone on the gov has a bad day. 3/?

| >>170135

4. But I'd say the conclusion is you can get weapons with which you can kill, but not massacre people.
There isn't a big gun culture so it's the 4th safest country in the world. People can buy guns, but they don't. And if they do the mostly get guns with which you could protect but not attack.
Which is probably what Marx and the founding fathers had in mind back then.

4/4

| >>170127
It was typical during the Revolutionary War for merchants owning privately owning ships to get a Letter of Marque from and get in on some Privateer action against British shipping.
In other words, privately owned warships participated in the revolutionary war, bristling with cannons and all.
They actually did far, far more than the official Continental Navy, even.

| ps:

>>169208
^ that's why liberals get the bullet too

| >>170121
>Marx thought the same as the founding Fathers. Ya can't get real freedom without the people being able to protect themselves and overthrow a monarch.
Marx did not see fascism/nazism comming as a powerful major counterrevolutionary force. Today neither anti-monarchist nor communists are the armed ones. Its the opposite case: right winged assholes and organized criminals are the ones who benefit from liberal weapon laws.

| >>172456
In the US there are a bunch of leftists militias which sprung up after trumps election.
Like the Maoist guard, some Austin communists, redneck revolt, etc.

| Holy misinformed American public Batman.

| >>172456
Just because you say something doesn't make it true, you know.

| >>172669
This counts as well for everything you say.

| >>172519
"the Maoist guard"? What is that? Three starving persons with slingshot weapons? Also not everything what labels itself as "communist" or "socialist" stands politically left. Reactionism is a right thing. Also, Trump still is President, and I think the greatest threat to him is his own stupidity, and not some unimportant pseudo-communists that are a curiosity limited to the local news.

| >>172759 This is the closest thing to the truth in this thread. Trump's had a bunch of big fuck ups due to trivial reasons. Nothing to do with left or right but simply plain human stupidity.

| >>172759
>hurr durr they are not real communists
Just fuck off, okay? They call themselves communists, they are declaring left ideas and they want to fight against right-wingers. They are left, not right.

| >>173062
this.
Fucking liberals lmao
Economically right wing, socially 'progressive'(as ignorant as the right without realising it).

| >>170137
So police and government agents should not need "massacre" weapons either, right? For what reason does a policeman need to mass murder civilians? At most they should need a single shot at time, just like us, unless they plan to "massacre" people.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

| Maybe instead of scapegoating gun ownership they should address the actual problem which is young predominantly male kids with mental health issues that drive them to kill and "an hero" themselves using a SWAT team.

| >>173323
That wouldn't fit with their goal of declawing the US citizenry though.

| Wow, since when this place became so fascist, american politics ruin everything e_e

| >>173826
You meant "since when this place became /leftypol/?"?

| >>174024 This.

| >>174024
It was always communist newg/u/rl.

Even prefetcher is a commie.

| I thought this was a nra thread, why the fuck are you guys talking about jews and communism?

| >>174040 Pref is as far from Gommienism as you can get.

| >>174347
Because the NRA is a fascist/nazist organization. Look who support them: majorly retarded uncivilized right-winged white male rednecks, hillbillies, cowboys, conservatives, reactionists, racists and weapon producers.
They have huge paranoia about socialism/communism secretly is ruling (controlled by jews and/or muslims) about almost everything with the main goal to fuckup their masterrace. NRA ppl want to be ready to shoot non-white ppl and communists.

| >>174575
Every time i see people like you, i find myself thinking about apocalypse. You are so stupid if you believe in such things. Far more stupid than white rednecks.

| >>174713 she is telling the truth, did you ever seen what bullshit NRA TV channel broadcasts? They appeal to livestock of the low red necks who think socialist and liberals are behind every corner trying to destroy USA etc

| >>174799 Is that so? Hahahaha. I really didnt know of this. Their level of stupidity is truly infinite.

| >>174799
Totally different from the subhuman liberals who think there is Nazi around every corner waiting to gas them? Or a shooter in every school waiting to go on a murder spree? Is the cognitive ability of the average SJW on here so lacking that only a torrent of pseudo insults can be substituted for actual discourse? At least the leftypol crowd tries to formulate an argument before they hit submit.

You sure you aren't a self-hating redneck?

| >>175009
Is sheepshag a thing among rednecks? I hear they are more into cow fisting (though they got that from the cowboys), but I am not very fond of cowfisting.

| >>175009
This imo. Before /new/ i never thought that leftists in the internet can be so fucking stupid and hateful as if they were some drunk illiterale niggers from ghetto or worst white trash from their shitty wagon.

| >>175180

Liberals aren't leftist

-from the so called /leftypol/ crowd

| >>175594
Let him be. Your expectations are too high from people who see the world as a binary black and white construct.

| >>173309
>The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Typical bullshit. Does it mean the road to heaven is paved with bad intensions?

| >>175050
>Is sheepshag a thing among rednecks?
In the region of Anatolia there are turkish counterparts of US rednecks. One of them made it becomming the turkish counterpart to Trump, who is just the ovepriviledged breed of overfed cattle-kings from the wild west. He's formerly known as Erdogan, sheep shagging nazist leader for turkish rednecks.

| >>175009
>I am no nazi, you liberal subhumans
Very convincing.

| >>175680
Nah Erdogan is prolly a real Fascist. He seems like the next Hitler (anti kurds[Jews], purging himself into the top[destroying opposition], staging a fake attack from his enemies to get a state of emergency to grab more power [Reichstag Fire, false flag attack staged from Nazis to claim it was the Commies], invading another country to claim old land [Syria, there are loud voices to invade the Greek islands again], etc.

| >>175702
Trump is just part of another faction of the Bourgeois (as Hillary was). Has the same Goldman Sachs and Zionist people in his cabinet as Obama.
He is as bad as the Social Democrats in Germany before Hitler came to power. They flirted with the ethno nationalists (which became the right wing faction of the nazi party), but weren't fascists themselves. They killed Rosa Luxemburg with the help of the Freikorps, but weren't fascist.

| >>175703
But hey even at that time people called each other Fascists on frequent occasions. The Social Democrats were called the Social Fascists and the Commies were called the red version of the fascists.
So in the end it was always like that, that people called non fascists fascists. Never lost any meaning, it was always like that lmao

| >>175705
Well, for socdems and commies calling others fascists was an insult while there were movements that called themselves fascists. Socdems pointed on the fascist tendencies in stalinism, while commies pointed on the big traits of social democracy, especially in germany.
But these days, in the west fascism mostly is used on the right kind of people as stalinism is dead. The Exception are countries like Russia, Ukraine and Northkorea where fascists call other fascists fascists.

| >>176272
But the Commies in Germany weren't Stalinists lmfao
Even Rosa Luxemburg critised already Lenin.
And the Commies called the SocDems Fascists because they flirted with the ethno nationalist factions to stay in power, collaborated with them, killed some commies, etc.
But that doesn't make them fascist. But it doesn't matter in the end.
Also, so called Stalinism (Marxist-Leninist who dialectically analyse the Soviet Union) are still present in Europe.

| >>176434 And through the internet are getting more and bigger.
And I think ya talking about Nazbolz in Russia/Ukraine, who aren't rly fascist either lmao

| >>175686
When did I try to claim I wasn't?
>>175655
No? What kind of brainlet logic is that?

| >>175594
Leftypol is a cancerous board, filled with totally autistic people who made nothing good besides of nazbol gang memes. Even /pol/ in their autism does far more interesting things like that story with HWNDU or spotting Syrian opposition bases and sending the coordinates to Russian forces in Syria.
And yeah, modern liberals are leftists. Claiming they aren't is the same level of autism as claiming nazis aren't right-wing

| >>176825
>wanting private ownership of the means of production and a 'progressive' Capitalism with human face
>being leftist
pick one retard

also /leftypol/ crowd just means communist in the internet.
No worries most of us aren't on leftypol no more, we are on other platforms with better memes.

| >>176870
>left
>memes
Dohoho

| >>176870
>1) wanting private ownership of the means of production
>2) wanting a 'progressive' Capitalism with human face
pick one retard
First one is lefitst.
Second one is either stupid leftist or right-winged.

| >>177607 yo Dude, are you american? Cause yo stupid af and talk shit.

ps: read a book
learn the difference between private, personal and public ownership.
And drink more water or you might die.

| >>177617
Oh I just did read public instead of private XD
Than >>176870 makes more sense.
Water? You mean from the Toilet?

| I lost my sister to a shooting...and I strongly believe that banning guns won't solve anything. If anything it would make us more defenseless since fucked up people will always find a way to commit crimes guns or without guns. I work with the swat and trust me if I am going to be honest we get to a shooting or crime site about 5 to 10 minutes depending if we take a helicopter. People need to realize that not all cops or swat can save the day. It's up to the people of the U.S.

| To take action and defend themselves when we the protecters can't make it in time. Hopefully I opened some of your guys eyes. God Bless every one of you and may everyone be safe

| The people of US have built themselves a mindset around guns >>178687 . Someone mentioned Austria has guns too. But with all due respect, cultural levels of Austrians is not the same as the US. If Austria is an adult with a gun, US is a preteen with a gun.
Maybe you are right. In US people will still own guns, ban or no.
I am sorry for your loss. Tragedies are always tragedies regardless of place.

| >>178713 Don't worry my sister is in a better place. But the point I am getting at is that lets say we do ban guns bad people are still going to find a way of getting guns through black market or some other place. Like the saying I made "People who want to kill will find a way to do so no matter at what cost. You don't know how many times guns have save from home invasions yet some how that doesn't go on the news... then again that's how I see it

| Never Rape Ass and people are against it cuz obviously everyone wants to Rape Ass

| >>178687
>I work with the swat
Then you probably know the idea of estate monopoly of power which is elementary to a constitutional estate? Is this principle known? It is meant to prevent private armies and police. But probably this is, like often, not seen as a problem in the US. Just think about armed union-busting agencies like the pinkertons or mercenaries like blackwater. This is really creepy stuff.

| >>178827
>People who want to kill will find a way to do
Well you just ignore that it is the easy accessibility of weapons that increases scenarios where people are threatening each others with guns. Most gun murder does not accure with the intention to kill people in the first place. It mostly happens in affect if someone feels threatened and having a gun.
How do all the other democratic and free countries work with restritive weapon rules?
Btw. here I can drink alcohol in public.

| >>179143 Hello also yes I see your points might I ask where you are from if you don't mind. Also listen and hear me out. When you are in my shoes....you see shit that you pray that no one will see in their lifetime.All I am saying is that yes guns are harmful no doubt about that,but the point I am trying to make is banning guns won't do anything terrorist or sick people will find a way to acquire a gun.If anything banning guns would make them higher in demand then what they are now

| >>179228
We have a different opinion whether banning guns will hinder or not crimes. Crooks being able to get guns anyways does not mean you should make it easy for them too to get them. Let them sweat for guns, be worried to be found in posession of one, pay more for acquiring one. Yes, the smart crooks will get away. But you will stop the huge hordes of dumb ones.
Also you ban marijuana because it is harmful for health and allow guns because it protects by killing health.

| >>179292 Look ever heard of the black market. Criminals will always be able to get weapons through store or people online. Talking about gun laws is just a merry-go-round always going around and around. Just in my personal opinion I would have loved if a civilian was carrying a weapon and maybe just maybe shot the fucker who killed my sister...my sister would still be alive...cops showed up late and with my sister 5 other people died as well.

| >>179292 All because some black guy who was shooting because he felt like it. Want to know how he got the gun through the black market. Criminals will always find weapons if anything all I can tell you if a civilian had a weapon the story I am telling you would be a lot different and I wouldn't have to be seeing my sister at the cemetery.

| >>179500
But nearly no criminal in Europe has weapons.
Just because no one has weapons.
Most who have weapons just use knifes. But usually not even that.
People tried to rob me and they had nothing but words, and I got my stuff back through knowing worse people than them. Just called em and told em. They gave me my stuff back and ran away.

Ofc. there are moments in time where a criminal gangbs stocks up and then the others stock up too and then they kill each other. But that's

| >>179510
happening every 10 years.

The problem is that when police stocks up, normal people stock up, then criminals will stock up too. Because then that's the only way they can rob.

That's why I'm for weapons laws like in Austria.
You can get some shit for self defense when you aren't mentally ill or a criminal (background checks). But only hunting rifles, shotguns, snipers. Things where you can't run around massmurdering people.
You can get an AR-15 when you are sports shootin

| >>179510 Last time I checked Europe ain't doing so well. Then again this whole world is going to shit anyways....All I know is that if I see another child human trafficking in my next mission I am considering retirement

| >>179513
but it's very hard and a lot of Burogracy. And maybe ya should be able to but you don't because some GOV guy says no.

Also the big problem in the US is the gun culture, the gang culture and the school shooting culture.
In other countries you could legalise weapons as in the US but nobody would die

That's why I think y'all should have weapons laws like in Austria.

I'm not Anti-weapons and unterstand a ton of reasons why it is a good thing.
I just think gun laws in the

| >>179516 US are too liberal without enough background checks.

| >>179514
Not doing well in what sense?
We are doing better than the US atleast.
China might be better in 5-10 years and when the EU breaks down we might be fucked economically but hey.
It's still better than the rest of the world

But yeah with the right leaders or massmovments we might do better. We could do better easily. But we have our own Oligarchs and Career Politicans, our own big Lobbys and a population which doesn't care enough.

| >>179521 Look not to be rude here but some of my buddies live over there in the EU and suposully there is a lot if immigrants running through borders and not to mention illegal gun tracking.They also mention how they stopped a terrorist attack which the weapon was chemical based substance. Also they are in the GIGN so they know more stuff that's going on then again they probably live in a different part where you live from

| >>179555
Well, the EU on the other side exports weapons to countries people flee from, btw. mostly in order of stupid western colonial and cold war politics. The so called „immigrant crisis“ was produced in the same twisted right-winger spirit that now does not want to take the consequences.
Also the permanent potential threat by „Terrorism“ is of a high use for right-winged militarists and secret services, so there is low motivation to seriously fight the core problems.

| >>179500
>Criminals will always be able to get weapons
So you don't lock your house/flat when you go out because criminals will find a way into it anyway? Don't you realize how dumb your logic seems to most people?

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

| >>180000
It is so similar to 'what is all this privacy fuss about if you do not have nothing to hide?'

Guns are a big bussiness, that is where the heart of the problem is. Having a govt say 'here folks, have a gun everybody for crooks are everywhere in hordes' then maybe you are doing quite bad in the civic sector as a govt that your population is so fertile for crooks. Or organise better so you discover who these crooks/criminals are and get them.

| >The so called „immigrant crisis“ was produced in the same twisted right-winger spirit that now does not want to take the consequences.

Cuck logic if I ever heard it. >Sure, let my culture be destroyed by uncontrolled migration. We were evil white people anyway and deserved it!

| >>182127
I'm sure it is not „your“ culture. There is no copyright or license you own that confirms your statement. Cultures are common good and always influence each other. Get rid of that wrong ideal of a static homogeneous incest culture. This is what leads to degeneration and its well deserved downfall. Recombination and cooporation is what allows a positive progress.

| >>182411
Right, just like British colonialism of India. Or the residential schools Canadians forced the Indians to go to in order to learn how to be civilized. Or Chinese displacement of Tibetans. Don't worry you savages, we are here to "influence" your culture for "positive progress"!

| >>182723
>Don't worry you savages, we are here to "influence" your culture for "positive progress"
Well, I never understood the need to romanticize the past, neither a pretended glorious colonialism nor the idea of the "noble savage".
For example the Aztec empire was also an opressive theocracy and many native tribes gave a fuck about its destruction. Same is for the Tibetan Klerus that oppressed the common people in a feudal system. Return to this things is not really desirable.

| >>182723
And for the present situation it is not like Europe, the USA or the "western world" is "brutally invaded" and "opressed by foreign occupiers". This comparision to colonial politics is just ridicolous and I see a huge ignorance to the bad influence that the western (primary the US) foreign policy had on the near and middle east. European colonialism and western/US red-scare policy during cold war is a big fat factor in the rise of Islamism. Why try to embezzle this facts?

| According to the Left, they're basically demi-gods responsible for all that is wrong with the world. Even thinking of fighting them will cause the entirety of the secret police to visit your town at night.

| >>164204
The current most-powerful lobbying group in the United States. They exist to ensure that the arms industry makes a lot of money. They set the policy, they make the rules. NRA members either play ball or get out. No way for the members to control its policies. Smith & Wesson tried to stop manufacturing one of its guns and the NRA led a campaign to force them to make them. Can't have any other arms manufacturers following suit, the people in charge would lose money.

| >>184146
Do you have some evidence to support your conspiracy theory?

| As for the argument that kids with problems are unlikely to be able/willing to make bombs, I would like to point out the the columbine shooters did use pipe bombs in their attack.

| This entire thread is the reason why I'm ashamed to call myself a human being. The second I get the chance I'm going to Mars and not letting none of y'all fuckers on my ship.

| >>185008
Don't worry, no one is going to take a faggot like you to Mars anyway.

| >>185008
Be careful, because some people on earth are so deep infected by red scare that they will nuke mars as they realize that people try to live on a red planet.

| >>185400 I never gave it a thought. But you are right, there are an awful lot of people who see red under their beds and in their kitchen sinks and inside their own pants too.

| >>185404
I have to admit that even as a communist I don't want to see red in my pants...

| >>184324
Are you fucking stupid?

| >>186943
I suppose I am, but perhaps you need to reread my question as you didn't seem to grasp the intricacies of my challenge.

Total number of posts: 229, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1521123591

This thread is permanently archived