danger/u/
What if they made a freedom convoy but good

| What if the magapeople with the baseball hats all form a giant convoy with trucks full of construction tools and drive across America building bridges and restoring infrastructure in every town they came across? Do you think they could win elections too? That would be so cute to see angry internet guys thriving and welding new bridges across the Mississippi! They could start small too and like be 3 pickup trucks that just repair sidewalks or something. I hate planning laws : (

| They could even be transphobic ngl so long as they were happy and being constructive. They could like build one lane of their roads for men and one lane for women. I just wish people could DO nice things. It seems like the accepted way to change your community is to shout about how the government needs to do it through taxes and paying someone else. I guess I could pick up trash, but I think what’s really needed is a sense of progress, pro-intellectualism and shared joy.

| If I stared screening Richard feinman lectures at the public park with a projector and some speakers I feel like something would happen to me, like the police or someone mean would show up. Am I wrong?

| But are they able to have sex? That is the important point here.

| Hot, sweaty, homosexual, transphobic sex.

| Honestly I think roaming men have a bad history of sexual behavior. (IE ghengis khan)I’m against it. Maybe that’s why they don’t do it

| It's unfortunate but a lot of the maga shit isn't creative, they kinda subsist off of not liking stuff and being a critic rather than imagining new ways of living.

Like if they had no antagonist to fight against they'd emplode. If you look into the abolitionism of slavery you see similar attitudes where they were not only financially dependent on slaves but also emotionally dependent too.

Really lame, I miss Reagan.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1729516872

Refresh