danger/u/
Life in Russia sucks.

| Life in Russia sucks.
"Roskomnadzor" (Our state organization) has blocked the discord and is also slowing down YouTube. + a bunch of sanctions from other countries.
Like, for the last 3 days I haven’t been able to chat with friends who don’t live in Russia, because their discord works, but mine doesn’t :/
And I’m silent about poor education, active political propaganda and about the war with Ukraine, because of which half the world hates Russians...

| >discord being down
>a bad thing
this g/u/rl has been so culturally colonized, she doesn't even know what her mother's name is

| Ну и хуйн/ю/ ты высрал.

| Such is life under a suppressive regime. It doesn't help that your neighbours are mindless sheep who swallows Russian propaganda like its the cum of the gods and proceeds to regurgitate it at every chance they get. 300 years of psychological coping will do that to a weak society.

| >>1029896
You will never be relevant.

| Ruzzia is a corrupt hellhole

| pls don't let it drag you down, russia has some of the best schizo I know

| Stay strong russian g/u/rls
We know that deep within, no one wants war and we all want to live in peace...
I hope things get better soon

| tbf there is no peace when dumb people can access to any sort of power

| >>1029909
ещё какую!

| >>1029894
Учись, студент!
К слову, озаботился бы ранее поддержанием контактов, да хотя бы по электронной почте.

Для дела есть TeamTalk (есть официальные сервера, но можно и свой поднять).

Для игр подойдёт Mumble (найдутсч сервера, ли свой поднять, нет демонстрации экрана, но есть другие для игр функции).

Да, есть конечно TeamSpeak, Raidcall, Ventrilo, но мне кажется двое выше достаточны.

А то что плохо живётся у нас, помолчал бы, за умного сойдёшь.

| I do worry Putins wanting to go down the north Korea level of government control lately. While Russia was always bad at least for the last 30 years people had some freedoms.

| >>1030053
It will only go that way if the russian people want it to. Everywhere on earth you have to fight for your freedoms and moreso in russia.

| >>1029935
This!!!

My programmer and scientist Russian expat neighbors are very nice men who love their wives and kids, and I know one’s kid is doing well with lil engineering projects! They seem really happy here, I want you to move here too and be a very happy g/u/rl!

I hope you can at least go somewhere somewhat better and more western. You have a lot of give the world, and a better country deserves you than Russia!!

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1728744409

This thread is closed.