danger/u/
Anything more soy and reddit than tankies?

| Is there anything seriously more soytarded than tankies and "marxists-leninists"?
I'm trying to think of like anything worse but I think their brand of pearl-clutching has got to be the most annoying shit on the internet.

| nah, they're pretty high up there. trump getting elected in 2016 really turned the brainrot into overdrive. i can't say they're much worse, but if you want to suffer/have a good time, depending, look up what ancaps are up to this time of year. maybe another guy killed himself and his family by going 'innawoods' with 0 survival prep.

| rent free

| >>26c4ae

Your existence is an anachronism.
You will never be relevant. Your entire ideology lost the Cold War and now only exists to be useful idiots for nationalist right wing regimes

| I want to have sex with soy and right wing and tankies and communists ok?

I really respect trying to make things work. Propaganda machines say what they will about you, but seeing prosperous children and comrades I think tells a different story if you’re doing that with your politics.

I wish I lived near my own comrades so I could meaningfully help. I feel like the people who share your beliefs and live nearby being separate fucks everyone these days, you can’t see how things go.

| >>1027653
rent free

| >>1027653
Researchers from the University of Cambridge proved that people with extremist views are less able to do complex mental tasks (ie you).

A key finding was that people with extremist attitudes tended to think about the world in black and white terms, and struggled with complex tasks that required intricate mental steps

| >>1027653
Individuals with brains that struggle to process and plan complex action sequences may be more drawn to extreme ideologies, or authoritarian ideologies that simplify the world.(you)

Participants who are prone to dogmatism – stuck in their ways and relatively resistant to credible evidence – actually have a problem with processing evidence even at a perceptual level.(still you)

| For example, when they’re asked to determine whether dots [as part of a neuropsychological task] are moving to the left or to the right, they just took longer to process that information and come to a decision.

tl;dr it's scientifically proven beyond any reasonable doubt that little old you are slower than the rest of us.

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rstb.2020.0424

| No wonder you have people living rent free in your head. You have less grey brain matter than the rest of us and more activity in the parts of your brain that handles fear and anxiety. You're hardwired to be smallbrained and friendless, which is why you waste what little time you have on earth with samefagging niche text boards.

You will never be relevant and danger/u/ will never become one of your right-wing echo chambers.

| >>1027668 you're still on your schizo bullshit? keep up the good work

| >>1027669
You should look up this history of ‘sluggish schizophrenia’ in the Soviet Union. Thought terminating cliches like ‘crazy’ and ‘evil’ are usually bad. If someone is without evidence-say why! …I still like you ok?

>>1027668
And I have the same condition as that g/u/rl and I don’t like you being so negative! I look for general rules and when they fit-it really helps! I’ve been using my drawers regularly, and even cleaned them! Slow scared gurls-this board is ours!!!!!!!!!

| >>1027668 funny that you immediately assumed that I'm a right wing poltard or something when I'm pretty normal politically. I just think tankies are cringe. But the second you say this tankies automatically assume you're a nazi because they think that you'd have to be a nazi or something to object to their insane views.
Tankies are political extremists, they think in black and white, look no further than this thread for evidence.

| tankies: well known for not being prone to dogmatism, authoritarian ideologies, or simplification of the world being told to them by a guru with moral superiority ("read theory librul")

| I love sex is the most reddit thing on /u/

| >>1027694 sex isn’t Reddit tho, it’s based

| I LOVE sex <3 we should meet up in front of the Reddit HQ and legally protest by having sex! Is it legal to do it in like a tent or a bus, and invite the public to come join in?

| >>1027704 based on what?

| >>7282bf based on *gestures to my genitals*

| *kisses ur genitals* 0-0

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1726674175

Refresh