danger/u/
New law ideas!

| Let’s all think of laws and then we can make a petition and get all our laws passed together!
My law: sex offenders must start all sentences with “as a sex offender” to protect people!
What’s yours?!

| As a sex defender, *fucks your mouth*

| Ong mmmm mwah mwah mwah mmmph mmmph mmph gulp! Gulp! Mmm mmm
You taste good gurl >>1025897

| My law: we should add a smart burg option.

| >>1025910
Isn’t that just burg? She looks on control.

| Give car company lobbyist death sentence by cowboy style train track rope tied

| Please the tobacco lobby by requiring cars to all be electric, but have cute eyes and gigantic cigarettes always lit in their grills, with the air ducted into the passenger compartment

| State enforced antinatalism NOW

| Banning fun

| It would kinda be cool to have a snappy fun police uniform with a bright gold badge and shout FREEZE!!!

| I think countries that are worried about the fall of their birth rate should pay a generous monthly wage to the people who breed! Breeding for all! :D

PD: Also let's add a new law that forces antinatalist to be sex cattles made for public use that will be used for breeding purposes

| >>1026121
I like the government mandated sex dojins but we don’t want to scare our gurls or make them cry. I’m sure when they see how much fun we’re having breeding they’ll want to join in! Breed me now!!!

New law:anon has to breed me daily!

| >>1026150 You're right! Let's show'em how fun it is to breed nonstop!

| Yes!!! I love sex!

| All politicians have to trial the things they support live. So a politcian who is pro LGBT has to take it up the ass rough anal or a guy wants to decriminalize drugs has to do an 8 ball of cocaine.

| All politicians have to trial the things they support live. So a politcian who is pro LGBT has to take it up the ass rough anal or a guy wants to decriminalize drugs has to do an 8 ball of cocaine.

| >>1026353
This is such a good idea! I had an idea that all leaders should have to live more like their average constituant, so they would have to take maybe 50% of the average medication, have medically induced 50% of the average health level, maintain the same level of fitness, get the average salary, be a woman half the days and a man the other half so they'll want to improve things for everyone!

| >>1026381
Unironically this is similar to what sweden did with their school system before it got gutted for profit. Everyone had the same standards so if you wanted your rich kids to have a better education you had to raise the bar for everyone else. Everyone profited and it was dope.

The same party who gutted the school system tried to gut the healthcare in a similar way but the swedes actually fought back and kicked that proposal into the ground.

| >>1026429
The thing which scares me about these kinds of stories is even if you restore the good old days, those turned into now, and there was some reason for it. I feel so hopeless about politics because I feel like any control given to people they’ll just squander it and make things worse, and any power taken away from people will mean their abuse, and things getting worse. I feel sad and teary eyed. I felt like things would be ok as a kid. I felt capable of love.

| Like we need to make people smart and care about others, but if they’re smart they’ll just help themselves or realize drugs are better than being alive according to the graphs of pleasure from drugs and everyone dies, and if they care about others they’ll support the less capable at their own expense til we all die of those people’s incompetence and greed.

| And of course if we don’t do those things we die of incompetence directly or live in a hell world of crabs pulling each other into the boiling water. I met someone I like who wants to fix these things and really cares but I can’t do anything meaningful to help her and I probably already look like a creep bothering her. None of my friends who have any idea of the problem or care are doing well at all, and I’m useless to help, except by working alone for hours and I can’t focus

| ok I feel a lil better. I'm glad I have this lil place.
Wishing you a lovely day <3

| >>1026646
it's an equilibrium. if you add up all the time and capital that gets spent on making the rich richer and all the time and capital that gets spent making things more equal and pit them against each other, you land somewhere on the policy spectrum between corruption and equity. the more people who are convinced to fight, the more it will drag back in our favor. keep your head up and keep doing your best!

anyways my new laws are UBI and federally subsidized cunny rations

| >>e7fc7e
Thanks! I think I did today. I’m trying my best. I wish I was a kid I would marry you <3

| >>1026158 Lmao didn't the Chinese government try and make their own dating app in a city?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/20/state-sponsored-matchmaking-app-launched-in-china

| Chinese people are expected to “breed like pigs”, wrote one user

uhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
>< h-hi chinese people ;D

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1725848280

This thread is closed.