danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Failed assassination attempt on Trump at a Pennsylvania Rally

| https://au.news.yahoo.com/trump-rally-pennsylvania-eyes-running-140458245.html

Donald Trump was shot at today while holding a rally in Pennsylvania. His ear was grazed by a bullet. Video and photographs of him lightly bloodied are visible on your social media website of choice. I will try to add a better link tomorrow once more detailed reporting has been published.

| my friends already are spouting a theory that it was a false flag, lol. ig its possible with how perfectly poor the shot was, but it seems like the less likely answer...

| how do you miss such a big bright target?

| https://files.catbox.moe/5ue83z.mp4

| >>1019781 remember g/u/rls! practice at the range before making any assassination attempts! don't embarrass yourselves

| This not very skibidi sigma of the shooter's part

| Suprised it didn't happen sooner

| >>1019811
Yeah it’s actually really funny how much people talk and talk and can pretty much all have guns and then like 5 people and one political leader die in direct street political violence per year at the very max.
Actually a good thing I hope no one gets hurt particularly all of you : )

| For the record, I was aiming for the apple atop his head.

| should have use a homemade gun. we missed a chance to have a trump toppler

| I guess he will absolutely win the competition

| >>1019890 doubt it will change much long term and project 2025 is haunting him too.

| Penisilvania :)

| It would be interesting to see the US descend into civil war over Donald getting popped. Funny, this guy had an 8 year old girl whacked and now some dude tried to whack him. Karma really is a bitch, or rather it would be if he'd actually died.

| >>1020028 karma is not real confirmed
Wake up g/u/rls

| So sad he missed. :-(

| It would be interesting to see what would happen next

| Really is too bad he didn't die. Honestly both trump and Biden just need to step down, fucking 80+ year old fossils trying to run America

| Still in spite of it I would rather have Biden as some fucked up mummy over Trump and project 2025 or fucking JD Moscow Vance as vp.

| looking forward to all the coping and seething on the internet in less than 4 months from now. i may be rounded up and shot, but for a brief moment, authleft tears will grant me pure ecstasy

| >>1020354
Wanting others to cry is NOT a nice girl state of mind. Why don’t we cuddle and make our own Internet and country?

| >>1020356 based nicepilled cuddlemaxxer

| >>1020356 I'd rather kill myself in front of you

| >>1020362
Do it.

| >>1020356 the task of building parallel systems is mentally and physically draining, and i would imagine my tone alone is indicative of the amount of stamina i have. but, if you want to organize a brand new culture while making sure it doesn't get subverted or otherwise collapse on you, godspeed. already did what i could there, so i'll watch while waiting for auschwitz.

| >>1020367 just you wait

| >>1020354 This 2016 era triggering the libs type politica is just tiring now. I want people to have nice things, to enjoy life, not to lose their rights and just be left alone.

Economy has improved, been some positive bills, jobs, no major war us troops are involved in or crisis so sliding into fascism now would be the most retarded move ever.

| And why because of some power hungry braindead reality tv star pedophile that's built a cult of personality around himself?

| The more i think about the shot being that CLOSE to hit him but grazing specifically his ear... instead of just missing at all, the more funny it all becomes to me. If the ear shot wasn't intentional, dear lord how dissaponted would i be at myself as the shooter.

| >>1020607
Well, good news is, they don't have to be disappointed in themselves

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1721538391

This thread is permanently archived