danger/u/
Israel and gaza stuff

| I get this conflict is bad and fucked up but what is it about this that turns people into total asswipes? Had three people lay into me for not caring hard enough or being ride or die for gaza.

Like I said I hate what's going on but a lot of people have turned into anger junkies obsessed with this one issue and grandstanding over it and "if you're not doing enough for gaza" then you must support the bad guys.

| Where was this zeal for Ukraine or Syria?

| [Citation needed]

| I'm ride or die for the Kurds, Ukraine, the PDF of Myanmar, the TPNPB in Western Papua, and the Zapatista in Mexico (RIP).
In Gaza both sides are such asswipes I just can't bring myself to care but because one side is muslims and the other is jews it polarizes everyone I guess.

| >spending emotional energy on things that will never affect you
this is why your mental health is in shambles

| >>1011343
One sides government deliberetly attacks and kills thousands of innocent civilians every month and have been doing it on and off for decades. This is something worth fighting against or disagreeing with. I don't think we should support a government that practices murder on such a large scale.

| The other side got powerful terrorrist organisations that started killing and kidnapping civilians recently which makes that side so much harder to support, I agree. But what are their government supposed to do to? They can't fight Israel and domestic terrorists at the same time. They're in no position to pick more fights.

As far as I know, palestine is fighting for their survival.

| When it comes to civilian deaths one side's actions greatly outdo the other. In the last 25 years Israel has killed 17084 confirmed children whereas during the same timeframe Palestine has killed 179 confirmed children.

At least 45333 Palestinians and 2753 Israelis have been killed by someone from the other side since 2000 and the Israel military's own numbers claims 66% of their killings are palestinian civilians, but this is a lowball according to independent investigations.

| >>1011359 obviously not but I feel like its the same stuff the US has been doing for the last decades and nobody stopped that either.
I mean the US shot down a persian airliner full of civilians once and nobody gave a rats ass. All the americans suddenly crying havoc seem so hypocritical.
tbh I'm just exhausted now.
I know evil being ubiquitous is not a reason to allow it but I'm just tired of it all rn.
I dont think humans are made for constant bad news.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1713254270

This thread is closed.