danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
your favorite megacorp

| what's your favorite?

| Costco is reportedly fairly good to their employees.

| Sukeban Games

| The Glowies

| Gazprom

| >>898585 based af

| I worked for BHPBilliton for a couple years. Great pay & benefits. But I wound up on the wrong side of some office politics and was let go.

Caught one of my supervisors taking kickbacks to push a particular trucking company. When I reported him, my services were no longer required.

| Was costing the petroleum department an extra 10 grand/month/well too.

| (BHPBilliton is the 3rd largest corporation in the world, and the largest mining corporation. They can't buy any more mines without violating international antitrust laws, so they've been branching out into other resources in the last decade)

| Maas-Neotek
Hosaka
Eastern Seaboard Fission Authority
Sense/Net

| E Corp

| This thread was posted by a corpo bot. Do not trust.

| Copro bot

| None of them

| >>898509 50k g/u/rl? it's you? i didn't saw you for a while, how is going your 2D game made in 4D engine? I will try to help you to earn not 50, but 500k!
So my favourite megacorps are Valve, Bandai Namco, Coca-Cola, KFC, Nintendo, Sony (but they are little weak recently), SEGA, Square Enix, Sekai Project, Capcom, Mozilla Foundation, re:wire group, Discord, Bitwarden, Square Enix, NEC, Ghibli, Crunchyroll, Kadokawa Corporation, Mitsubishi, LG, AEG, Polaroid, Toshiba, Airbus etc.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1664666032

This thread is permanently archived