danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Small Experiment Lain

| Today i did recommended my friend who doesn't watch anime, and is more series type, Lain, i warned that it's kinda dark, and depressive but also that it's philosophical and about conspiracies and so.. She will watch it for deal that i will watch 3 ep of GoT fron 2nd season.. i will report how she will rate it or so "^^ honestly now i feel fear that she will judge me.. but.. i think that i did it right.. but i feel honestly nervous now..

| If she's still interested you should recommend `Read Or Die: The TV`

| >>707923 Today she saw first episode, she rated is strange, and that she is not totally getting what is happening.. But she was described it as that it will be probably about drug what makes people killing others.. it's kinda interesting because i wasn't thinking like that but it can maybe little seems like that.. She said that will maybe watch next episode tomorrow, so let's see ^^ idk if she will probably fan of it, but she was finding it losing, and that colors are too bright..

| Just out of curiosity, is she watching it dub or sub?

| >showing anime to a woman
You betrayed us..

| >>708693 i found it for her on YT, so with subs, it would be crime if i sent her lain with dub xD
>>708948 don't act as that you are a boy or something, we are only g/u/rls here ^^

| Any updates, op?

| Bump

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1604007724

This thread is permanently archived