danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Would Noticable Augmentations Be Sexy or Ugly?

| Obviously an "it depends on what kind" type of question, bit in general. Think of like eye or hand augments. The noticable metal lookin ones.

| Oooh.. yeah, I'd think a g/u/y / g/u/rl coyld get away with that easy

| I never asked for this.

| Not only does it depend on what kind, but it also depends on whether or not you find that stuff attractive (or even fetishize it). Goes for other stuff like piercings and pretty much any article of clothing.

As for me, I'd say they'd be good simply because that's my stance on that. I'm not Betty over here.

| I think they'd be pretty hot. Like, if I saw a girl with a robotic arm or leg or eye, that's pretty badass and therefore sexy.

| Have you G/u/rls havent learn nothing about Emi Ibarazaki, Stella Hoshii and Deal? the more metal, the cuter they are!

| >>63849
This

| Robot girlfriend when

| Emi who?

| A robotic hand or leg, yes. A robotic eye or sex organ, no.

| I guess it would depend on whats augmented but overall I think it would be hot as long as emotions and self consciousness weren't erased

| I think Dorothy's rule was good.

| 100% yes. Even if it's a robo cock/pussy I'm all in

| As many have said it really depends on the augmentation. If it's a robot stomach or something then I don't think that's really appealing. Arms on the other 'hand' Heh Heh!

| >>64335
Adding onto my comment,we might not e en know what some augmentations will really look like. A sight enhancing augment might require some ugly camera or mechanical box somewhere on your body.

| >>64335
Adding onto my comment,we might not e en know what some augmentations will really look like. A sight enhancing augment might require some ugly camera or mechanical box somewhere on your body.

| I have a crush on metal so I'm kind of biased when I say that it's hot.

| >>64343
>Implying that metal boxes aren't inherently sexy

| To be honest, I don't think it'd be sexy, but not ugly either. I'd see it as just "badass"/"cool".

| Just not the eyes...

| >>67397 ? robo eyes are hot as hell

| Yeah maybe but right now robotic eyes are the same used in animatronic designs so

| Be kissing your lillim girl and she locks eyes all cold and plasticy and says "roflcopter soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi"

| >>67854
that is my fetish

|

| I can't live without that metal.

| I believe seybrybunk looks like just for man.....

| While I will say it all depends on where and who, I will also blaspheme now for bringing my own version of hitech/lowlife competitor to metal tech. I call it biomech and it goes along the lines of the xenomorph at /alien/ movies. In itself it is but a glimpse into H R Giger's art. Which kicks serious arse <<.

| A metal robotic dick is awesum ya know. With super hardness and vibration feature..

| Those features are optional in all models. And need constant firmware updates. They just want your money yo.

| For me people always stare at me when I grab something with my right arm -LightmanZX

| They're all like "How did he get that arm" but unfortunatly all the ladies doge me -LightmanZX

| Just saying, it dosent get all the good lookin women, only the subpar or more "cute" looking ones.. might also be cause of my looks -LightmanZX

| >>64242
>robotic hand or leg
Deep Space Waifu Loli Justice has like 3 robot girls in it, check out the free hentai

| Nah ill pass -LightmanZX

| Can you remember... Kira ?
Can You remember me ?
No...
OK, that's right.
PLEASE DIE NOW :)

| If they have a robo part that isnt proportionate to the rest of their body, its really freaky looking and therefore ugly. As long as its fitted properly it should look ebic

Total number of posts: 37, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1513548458

This thread is permanently archived