danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What even is this

| What actually is Lain about?

| You mean SEL? It's about this girl called Lain, basically.

| Huh?

| ^
Are you new here g/u/rl?

Serial Experaments Lain is the main inspiration for /lain/.

Lain is the main char...

| L0V3 LAIN

| Ah, okay. Tbh I don't know what that is, I came here because of VA-11 Hall-A, lol.

| /lain/ is for cyberpunk discussions.

| LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

| Where to find LAIN?

| >>62299
First you need to find a DMT dealer

|

| Lain Love Let's All?

| Despite all the references and 'let's all love Lain', I am still not interested in watching SEL. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen an actual discussion about the story on this site.

| It's better if you just experience it yourself with no real expectations honestly. It's not for everyone but if you're here then there's a good chance it's right up your alley. You might even love it, hell, I know I love Lain.

| >being this stupid

| I guess I'll get around to it?
>>63872
If you're referring to me, am I wrong? Has there ever once been a discussion about SEL here, or anywhere on this site?

| >>86a8ae
It's really really worth the watch.

| >>63423
The "story" isn't talked about much, because it's just bits and pieces of very different things. There's Lain's development as a character in the center, but it's not a traditional "story".

| ^

| What even is SEL? I've been out of the world a spell.

| >>67410
serial experiment lain

| Is this the place to discuss the title?
SEL to me was like dreams you have when sick and feverish but this one you get to make sense of. Afterwards it felt like my brain got some big chunk of spiced meat to chew onto for a long time. I think I'll have to rewatch it some time.
Anyway have you seen Lain in the Wired the other day?

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1513380164

This thread is permanently archived