danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
how your life is becoming /cyb/

| What things have you found yourself doing or feeling that is trending towards cyberpunk life?

I take walks in the late late hours with no one around. And during the day I am absorbed in the computer until the sun goes down.

##Janitor:Stormy##

| Moved to /lain/

| Using neon lighting in my room all the time at night.

Being absorbed in computing and games ect.

Fashion is going to be abit hit and miss but its worth a try

| I dont live too close to the city but the lights are noticible from the atgic window views at night.

| My teacher made a hologram by crossing laserlight to make a Darth Vader head. Then a dildo because college teachers.

That's cyberpunk right?

| I've been getting into cryptography and taking computer science classes. The shitty basement I live in has no windows, so I'm up until whenever coding.

| Ended up getting into security as a legit field. Taking classes for it next fall. That's about it for now.

| Recently got a present. It's a VHS copy of Alien (the xenomorph) gutted out and converted into a green lamp. Very dim and great mood lighting for my shit apartment.
Then just the typical quiet nights full of late hours, posting on these boards all the time, a growing mistrust of women and friends

| >>54314 oh man id love neon room lightning. Pls explain more

| >>55776

I live in an attic room, my only source of light is either the room lights, a small but bright lamp light near the bed for reading my stuff, and a lone bright neon light in the farthest corner of by room.

The neon light is always on at sunset to the time I decide to sleep.

I always loved mood lighting so the concept of having a neon light glow envolop my room at night is really appealing to me.

Helps add mood to my "analog nights" playing synthwave and browsing the net.

| Not to mention that I also view out of my windows at night. The clear skys, crisp winter air, and distant glow of a large sprawling city not too far away hellps add a sense of near-future feeling to me. Even if the concept of a real dystopian/high tech, low life setting is somewhat distant.

| Forgot to metion, my prior id here was >acbaab g/u/rl

| Also, where do you g/u/rls live?

Near the city or in the city?

| >>56522 suburbs, as id imagine most g/u/rls do

| >>56522
In the city. Although my city feels more like a town tbh.

| >>56522 in a neighborhood in the city, kinda poor and with like al least 2 drug dealer in my street.
as for my cyberpunk feeling, i guess i havent feel like it but im studying hardware and software and by the end of 2019 i have to make a project which most likely will be a robot who everyone can control in a certain website.

| I live near the city. It's weird because my neighbors have these nice houses with kids and a dog and my house is the only one on the street that's kinda shit and filled with five college students.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1512174230

This thread is permanently archived