danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
fuck, man

| The more I think about it, the more I realize that the world we live in now is cyberpunk, without the aesthetic.

| examples?

| Literally all of Japan is cyberpunk and aesthetic ad, Seoul in south Korea is p cyberpunk at night, but it isn't as hardcore aesthetic, and have you seen any of Europe's red light districts?

| What I'm talking about, in America, is that we got this growing gap between the people who make laws, and the people who follow them. Our leader is a puppet who tweets all day.
To answer your questions, haven't been to European red light districts or Japan.

| We are at the beginning of a cyberpunk era,the aesthetic will come later. Cybernetics will boom after head transplants become streamline.

| >>54098 yeah and we wont live to see it happen.
this is depressing.

| Yeah, it's like we're getting a lot of negatives of cyberpunk and not a whole lot of positives.

| >>54160
Considering that a large part of cyberpunk is that technology only makes things worse, not better, this means things are working as intended.

| >>54166
>Working as intended
In this economy nothing is working.

| ^isnt this kind of required to become cyberpunk tho

| ^
>more neon lights is needed...

| American early cyberpunk? Maybe NYC, Seattle, L.A. is probably the worst possible cyberpunk outcome rn, Detroit looks like what happens after war + Cpunk and Chinatown is up there if you're at the right time in the right place.

| If blade runner 2049 is on track, then I'll only be halfway through life in the true cyberpunk era

| >We need the flying cars

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1511897420

This thread is permanently archived