danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i never watched Lain but i'll do it now but before i'll say what i think it is!

| So i am interested in Lain for maybe 2 years now, yeah, but i don't fuckin watch anime, i don't watch anything anymore, last year i just watched like... half the Tokyo Ghoul:Re season, but hey i'm free from college until may, so yay i'll watch it
When i first looked for Lain i read the sinopsis but i thini i forgot it, if i get something right that's my brain recalling pieces of the description of the anime, next post will have my thoughts!

| So i'm back minutes later to say what i think about it and predict how it'll be, to maybe bring some fascinating curiosity and entertainment what the fuck am i talking about.

So i think it's about the girl in the cover art of the anime... wonder why..
She is depressed and has no motivations in life, but she discovers she is a superpowered robot and there is an upcoming event that will bring chaos and she has to avoid it, but there are some villains and emotional shit. Thats it!

| Oh and she is secretly a brocon and has a harem of pervert brothers that are also robots with tentacles idk y but no i thought about gorillaz's kids with guns song, but you sing "robots with tentacles, robots with tentacles, taking over, and it'll take until you leave"
I'm under heavy autism and depression medication now, i'm not wanting to make it sad but if i act crazy, that's because of that, everything is funny when i accidentally mix up my pills, i'll be fine tomorrow ♡

| Ah! I'll take this challenge with you OP! Same story. Have been surrounded, and somewhat invested in this /lain/ culture thing for a coupke years, but I haven't watched it yet. Don't know why. Perhaps never found the time?

| So I think it's about this depressed g/u/rl that's just kinda numb from everything. At first I thought she was a boy, but those don't exist. Anyways. She just kinda goes day to day, until things start to get weird, & she realizes that she basically controls the universe. Either that or she can control any living being. Wow! Cool. She's still depressed tho. Oh well. It'll probably end with her either destroying everything, destroying herself, or some nonsense like in Evengelion.

| So, dude, i watched ep 1, 2, and maybe 3 and i didn't get anything right XD, yea XD like in 2010.
Your theory, as i've watched the anime introduction episodes, got a lot closer, i'll not spoil it because idk if you already watched that but yay glad i can use my portable navi to use this forum !

| I haven't watched lain yet, as it isn't on Crunchyroll. I will be taking the challenge via... Sketchy websites. Yay ^_^

| Try giganima i dunno

| >>537445 mate why u pretending? We ain't buying day sh"t... U watched it didn't u

| >>538923 nope. I've just been around long enough to pick up that she's some kind of way powerful thing. And it's Lain, so it has to end one of thise three ways. Or all of those three ways... But no more spoilers g/u/rls!

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1552949432

This thread is permanently archived