danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
so is this board dead now

| because I really don't want it to be

| The best way to keep this board alive is to contribute with interesting or thought-provoking posts and rarely if ever act negative.

The first part is easier said than done but everyone can do the second part.

| I mean... even in the danger/u/ in the game, they rarly talkes about cyberpunk stuff, more about casual drama and news and stuff.
There just is'nt enough to talk about in order to keep this thread going.

| I think we could discuss ethics related to emerging technologies.
We can also start threads about cyberpunk fashion, cyberpunk food, cyberpunk cults, cyberpunk whatever...
I'm going to start a random thread like those and see what happens.

| There's not enough people in here to create a constant stream of content. If you want more posts you'll need more people.

And apparently no one wants to share this place on the Internet for some reason.

probably because they act as if this was their own secret club. more people would ruin the experience.

| >>424010 it's not really a secret club thing. the reason why I am personally against advertising is that having to find the board on your own makes a good filter for people who, for lack of a better phrase, aren't the kind of people I assume we want here.

basically, if we don't put the link on Facebook, there will be less people who want to turn it into Facebook.

| >>424089
That is a fantastic analogy. We want this place to be danger/u/ not 4/8chan or Facebook or whatever.

| The board basically describes it's own topic: cyberpunk.

It's a high tech service dedicated to connecting people across the world and between devices to talk about a dystopian future, however, it's totally dead, filled with corpses of dreams and ideas.

This board is cyberpunk.

High tech, low life.

| >>424636 OH SHIT

Kevin good good

| >>424636 Dead board, no visitors

| If you feel it should be more active, start posting interesting content.
If you are too lazy, then don't complain.

| *A gif of Ricardo dancing naked to basshunter's Dota while a tik tok plays in the background*

| Hello

| >>425099 This post was made by one of my classmates, who saw me using this page and was curious.

##Dev:Lain##

| >>425109
hello friend

| >>425207
hello friend? that's lame

| >>425655
Lain* not lame

| For a dead board, this thread sure is still alive

| OP here
>>tfw accidental board revive using thread complaining about dead board

as for interesting content, I don't usually come across anything cyberpunk-y so I prefer reading others' posts

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1541092356

This thread is permanently archived