danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bio hacking

| I was thinking about a NFC implant. Does anyone have any experience with this here? Are there any other handy "bio hacks"?

| There was a thread about it on lainchan. Don't get infected.

| >>410731 ? Why infected?

| if you just cut yourself open, stick an nfc thing in and sew yourself back up, you're gonna get a nasty infection.

| Yay just get a temporary tattoo that uses your sweat to power itself (ions). These actually exist outside of this forum!

| >>410713
There are a ton of Motherboard and Vice documentations about it.

There is a ton off stuff, but mostly for the avantgarde.
The only thing I'd do would be a Magnet in the finger to sense magnetic fields. It's like getting a 6th sense.
There is also a guy who implanted himself with a magnet in the ear. He says it's a deeper expirence.

Also some people might say that drugs are bio hacking.

| just cut off your limbs and replace them with prosthetics lmao

| >>411709 But take new Cyberware... had some pretty bad experiences with an used Aztechnology, Chum.

| wow, I think cyb is bleeding over to lain lol

| I have a chip installed it's great and I am probably going to get another one.

| I have a chip that's ai and it talks to me.

| The closest I can get to biohacking is sticking my bus card in my glove and swiping it past the terminal to pay for my fare.

| >>410713
What I like about this is the correct usage of the word hack as opposed to what the movies and TV shows make that look. We all should appreciate the beginnings of RMS.

| >>413140
I'm so doing this...

| >>413333 with a little bit of dramaticization you feel like gandalf.

| Are vaccinations a form of bio hacking?

| >>413497
w o k e

| >>413497 no. they're a form of autism.

same thing i guess though

| >>413505 >>413774 Why even bother posting if you're just gonna post inane stuff like this.

| >>413774 Vaccinations don't cause autism, bad doctors do.

Also, you can Crispr yourself so yes they are >>413497

| >>413838 no u

| >>411450 Won't that magnet interfere with anything?

| >>414605 RIP if you get an MRI scan

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1538572103

This thread is permanently archived