danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What makes cyberpunk appealing to you?

|

| How realistic, and relatable it feels. I mean we're pretty much heading there

| It was always my wish for the future back in the 90s. I'm glad to see a lot of it in our current technological era. Once we get to optional cybernetics, we can usher in a new era of human evolution at our own hands.

| Probably all that chaos and censorship in a neoned dark. All of that in a mistery future, where robots live together with people. I lovely it (^_^)

| no idea tbh. I guess it's because I grew up with it.

| I almost feel like corperations will do a better job then governments sometimes. I also feel like its just a more advanced version of where we are today.

| Because it proposes the fantasy scenario that we actually have a chance to survive and stick it to the greedy megacorps as street smart net savvy shadowrunners instead of the depressing reality that the incestuous right wing capitalist circlejerk has already doomed us all beyond repair

| The music is oddly inspiring my good sir.

| The neon-coated depression of it all

| It's basically our actual modern day world but just looks cooler.

| I guess the realism like some others said. I always love darker takes on things that usually aren't that dark.
Instead of Sci-fi, that's basically "Wow we make cool tech and go to space.", Cyberpunk is basically "We tried to do that, but kind of fucked up because humans are fucked and everything's fucked, so now we're just kind of stuck here, rotting away in this shit hole that used to be a cool place."
So I guess I just find it interesting.

| Robot sex

| I'm depressed and into tech.

| >>b2f9f7 Good taste

| >>f9f922 cyberpunk mood

| more and more it seems probable that cyberpunk is where real life is headed, might as well enjoy the neon rain

| The neon lights and the trippy music

| cool aesthetic

| >>045e33 already there. Just everything is LED lit instead of neon...

| Sukeban did

| Music, a lot of tech and IT, and overall this aesthetic

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1537528880

This thread is permanently archived