danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Soylent

| It's a weird thought that it's possible to never have to chew something again. Like, we could just drink soylent and be a-ok

| I don't think Soylentâ„¢ is healthy. I hear a lot of rumors about it, and I'm wondering what removing diversity from your diet would do to your digestive health.

It is cyberpunk as fuck though.

| Soylent is just protein shakes "reinvented" by tech bros.

| This is people don't just eat cause they needing to, the eat cause food is good.
That's why rich people go and waste a entire minimum salary to eat a endanger animal made from a famous chef with no morals with champagne or wine from the crusades

| IT'S PEOPLE!!!

| https://youtu.be/LKcmotIrYUo

| I like the idea. Optimized food items are definitely the future. Maybe something that makes random material taste like other foods?

| In the same vein, it would be nice to have cyberbrain technology in the future so we don't have to sleep. With current capitalistic values, I spend all my day at work and sleeping with little time to just do things that I want to do or take care of things I want to take care of. So much time to do stuff is lost with the necessity of sleep. A cyberbrain could regulate parts of the brain that aren't needed for certain activities so that part "rests/sleeps".

| >>405037 won't you end up working even more though

| >>405381 yeah if you have time your employer will want you to work

| >>405381 Not necessarily, that depends on the environment.

| https://www.reddit.com/r/CoreCyberpunk/comments/9f39ff/i_tried_soylent_silicon_valleys_favourite/

| >>404694 Well it definitly fucks with your stomach and its bacteria. I tried something similar for a while and didn't feel less healthy overall but my stomach was definitly not up to normal food anymore and it took some time for it to get used to normal stuff again. (When I stopped using it due to the taste not being the best/diverse enough)

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1537309512

This thread is permanently archived