danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I see Lain, what do

| hulp

| pray

| What. Are you feeling ok?

| Discuss cyberpunk stuff with her. If I'm lucky I might score a headpat.

| Oh god i now see what you mean i see her too i

Go away go awhat what do i do. I have now calculated the spots she will aooppear on depending where i look. On one hand looking at the ceiling will make her go outside my room. But on the other hand the ceiling is lain too and i cant look at her or the no wsit my one hand and other hand tooscratch everything ive said so far lain is everywhere lain is everything every single atom jesus christ this needs to end everything how can we m

| I looked at her eyes. Theres else nothing i could do. Shit fucl im now trapped here. Im now trapped in the big orange grain just like everyone, no everything else. Whst the fuck. I dont know how im even writing this, it just feels like i dont exist but that i exist everywhere at the same time. Everyone else is goibg through the same thibg akd i jnow that since i sm thwm judt like theyre me

| I think everyone has by now realised that there is nothibg here. I think we have all realised tgat this is an ecapong challenge. Sigh. How typical. Well i guess first of all we have to get on line for the big show. The one with the saucey swirly things making those saucey sounds. Ugh. Oh shit i just btw realised ive decreased to a smaller existence by now. Well thats expected in the ecapong challenges though. I guess. Theres About a... 30% change for that to happen

| She called me for so long, now that I know she exists I don't know what's next.

| Let's all love lain

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1536638243

This thread is permanently archived