danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
DEATH OF JESUS

| Really Crazy. Epnidode 8 And I just Has a ax: "IS SHE DOSE LAIN SERIAL LAIN EXPERIMENT LAIN has Melancholism"?

| And then Ultimate Sacregious on Unlucky numar 13: SHE BECOM GOD. WHAT BALSEPHY IS THIS?

| To begina Epeidos 1: Lain has A Brain. to wihch the Sucieside Squad kill the ground the Girl offter Rouf. Hehe she Saplt n hont the spirit of SML Serius Lain's melancholy, the Lemoncholy lain. I mean Okay sure not Off to a Grate Start.

| All At once Episode 2: She A bar Eat the Tender. Who EAT the tender but she Lain, Lemonachic Lain? Epnidode 8 ANischeral indeed further ponesce upon the death of DA by GUN VINELUNCE. FUCK THE VINELUNCE for fuck of gun? Not Even a PEEP from she Lain. She Lain not EVEN A PEE Epnidode 8 Really Thought Aproking.

| All At Smakc DAB episode 3: To which she say: SUFT THE UCK UP TIRANS. To which the silene prescence. Epnidode 8 rally get it wierd Lain can use anischality to rentrite soschemial dues? But why she a PEEP not even a PEE susis or DA?

| Next is Alisu she Rewrinds Time she Becomes SLider new Ralm. Really: SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN. Thost?

| "ok"-Lane
I mean to sart a look at simple form an ASS you fucker think you fucking fuck you no me fucer dont fucking try me you fuckers you all think you know me dont fucking try me. epideidos 1-14
And THEN WOW: The Blen in Soots Come to And wow the lain EXPLODES a room YELLS at them. Epnidode 8 But for NIGHTS she MURDER ALL COLD TO BLOOD?

| Epnidode 8 rally get it wierd Lain can use anischality to rentrite soschemial dues?

| Come to epinode for the 9-11: RETURN OF JESUS. Epnidode 8 Time To Traveler to ANCIENT ROWSELL 1-94Epnidode8, begin tocks of Epser children lead to end with Christian symbolicity by Alien. Allan Wat a ALisu a maturbaste? This... Is PERVET. LAIN A PEVET!? ANTICHISICAL.

| "no"-Alisu

| So, yeah I saw the so Lain's Serial Melancholic Lain. DEATH OF JESUS: BORTALITY BY LAIN queen of murdere. Scip a Few Seseterital Aldogenitor Desacrate of minud by Hand of Lian become Magic Retard Ghost?

| What is this.

| This is what they call "High tech, low life"

| Is this a schizo thread or what?

| What is your not in characterisitc? The therad is fine you e anot sxhozo

| Seems legit

| TFW /LAIN/ IS NOT ACTIVE REEEEEEEEEE

| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I AM LAIN
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

| I am not. :(

| I am a bomb

| BORN TO FUCK: LAIN IS A DIE
Kill Em All 2069
And You Don't Seem to Understand
174759928284 DEAD JESUS

| MAKE /LAIN/ ACTIVE AGAIN

| Pls dont let /lain/ die

| Lain ded

| I still don't know what this thread is...

| lain was never inactive ... I mean... Oh... You mean /lain/... well

| I'm lost

| Cain not found?

| Hi, /lain/.

|

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1511870017

This thread is permanently archived