danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Wanna make a danger/u/ qr code tattoo

| Is that a cool idea?

| It's a very cool idea

| Why would you? I imagine that in like 2 or 3 years this place will die off and eventually perf will just stop maintaining the server.
Tho if the tattoo it's more forva 11 hall a then go ahead

| >>348281
Then it'd be mysterious and cool cause no1 knows what was in it and there will be city legends about that one guy with qr code tattoo

| i'd take it

| I like the idea

| That's a little weird. Also once the site goes down then what?

| Don't do it, OP. The board won't last forever and you might regret it.

| maybe not for danger/u/ but a qr to something else sounds dope

| How about a qr code with your name and the contact info of a loved one? That way if you're unable to contact people, they can scan the code and call them for you.

| Implant an SSD with a copy of danger/u and share it by scanning the code... Infinite memes...

| OK, I dont know what I was trying to say by "infinite memes"

| it could be kinda neat for leaving messages to strangers. reminds me of that soapstone app from a while ago that let people leave dark souls soapstone messages irl

| >>350613 I just looked this up and it sounds really cool, but I went for the download and google play was like "oh, btw we're taking all ur personal info too lol" and I was like, fuck that shit.

| >>351405 oh yikes sorry for almost setting you up for that! i actually never tried downloading it but loved the idea when i saw it

| maybe just get a tattoo with something written on it
like "u mom gay" or "suc diq"

| it really sounds cool to prank and to find ourselves in the world like "hey you are form danger /u/ ?" But you'll need to check people's ass

| what if it links to a page that says "you are the _th person to check out my left arm!" with a sorta heatmap showing where people scanned from

| Ik we on the topic of tattoos, but y not something more yknow not attached to ur bodies

| >>357206 damn, actually sounds nice

| You can encode images into qr codes without internet...

| >>357206
I like this. I bet somebody already did this

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1531332992

This thread is permanently archived