danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
We are drifting further from social progress every year.

| A̵̧͙͕̎ ̶̗͓̥̯͑ḧ̵̰́̈́̈́̚ū̴̘̥̯̲̀̐͠m̶̢̧͓̗̩͉̀͑̇̉͘a̴̛̩̭͙͛͆n̵̡̢̜͚̯̞̊͒ ̸̟͋̐͝r̷̠̭̳͒̔͋̓̚e̵̳͒ś̴̡̖̗͊̈́e̷̬̞̗̝͑̌̽t̷̻͚̐ ̷̗͍̽̐̉͋i̸̮̠͕̇̅͊̐̃s̴̼̻̑̓̚ ̷̹͉̰̎͜n̵͚͙̽̎ͅe̵̥̪̅c̵̨̳̦̎̓̔e̶̝̞͔̎̃ŝ̷̤͗͠͝ṣ̶̍͝ä̶̪͈͚̫̪́͘r̵̺͙͒́y̸͙̿̔̒͐̕.̶̨͇̼͈͇̞̄̐̽͊̊̀

| And it's all your fault.

| How do I make text do cool like that?

| yeah how do cool?

| And thus we need a new omnipotent figure to worship to, therefore redefining human faith and belief.

| I dunno, in 2016 everything went to shit.

| >>336440 it really feels like it does though

| did*

| >>336440 I think e everything went to shit in 2000

| B̸̫͙͒͂ê̷̲̪̑ć̴̩̣̲͜ŏ̷̬̗̱͑̂̚͝m̷̟̯̯̯̪͉̈́̂̈́͠e̴̛͊̉͗̄͜ ̴̫̞͓̂̾o̶͎̟̩̪͚̟͒͆̈́n̴͓͕͒̈̈́͘͝ê̶̡̨̼̺̌͝ ̴̡̛̙͍̜̫͒̓͊͗w̸͙͕̪͆̈́͂̆͠i̴̧͖̠̯̎͗̀̕t̷̩̘͕̀̆͂h̴̢̩̤͎̍̈̀͋̂ ̸̢̧̝̮̜̇̆̈̈́̃ṫ̷̗̳̜̱̝̊h̷͍̹͖͚͇͖̽̇̂͝e̸̘̲̻̤͌ ̶͇̖̎̇ă̷̱̱̣̗̜͜͝͠l̵̨̛̩̼̤̱̼̔̆͛̇ḷ̷̩̅-̵̛̞̇̆̍̏͛m̸̙̞͚̏̇͜͜ą̷̧͕̫̆̆̒̏́͘k̷͕̍̿̌́̿̈́e̴̝͉͂͗̍͊̾r̵̡̊̔̓̕͘.̸̤͙̦̫̑͊

|
L̅̔ͬ͗͌҉̰͈͚̜̤E͕̭̿̑̂̿́̚T͚̭͎͓͎̓̿ͩ͜'̆҉̵̠̘͓͇S̷̪ͫ̔ͫͤ͘ ̹̪̰̱̱͍ͧ̊̐ͨ́Â̡̙͙̼ͪL͍̺̹̰̞̹̜̅ͥ̈́ͨ̀L̲̥̞̬̦̈̄̏̒̾̑̈ ̦͔̺̗̮̥̬͗ͮ̀̾̊̾̿͡ͅL̋̊҉̝͓̬̖ͅỌ̵̳̈́̌ͣ͆͐ͥͥ̾̚V̬̼ͨͪ̄͋̒́ͯ͆͝E̴̦͇̓ͫͪ̍ͅ ̢̼̩̣̱̏̓̽̐́́L̷̷̝̜̗̽̀͌̑͗͜A͚̻̱͎͎͙͕ͬ̀͋Ỉ̶̸͙͕͈͙̲̺̗̪͐ͅN̶͔̺̺͔̦̯̼ͭ̂̐͝

| Its cuz its all a simulation right? Thats why the internets is real

| What if you're just stuck in the past and the drift you're seeing is actually the drift toward progress

| FBI:dont fucking move

| I'm kind of sick of all this self pity and over reacting. People keep saying that "Humanity is getting worse and worse." and all that. It's bullshit. We have the highest standard of living, the least war and hate, and the least of just shit in general, in human history.

"We need a reset." No. No, we don't. A reset would just make it so it would take thousands and thousands of years just to get back to where we are now, if we're lucky enough to get back to this stage at all.

| >>337151
Thank you.

| Ṱ̨̧̬͎̺̟̙̘̼̜̹̒ͮͦ̇ͪͪ̽̊̎̽ ̸̶̛̫̱̻̹̤̹̭̗̙̥̹̥͍̎̄ͭ̓̄͑͞ͅS̷̛͈̭̼͔̱͐̆͂̓ͮ̚͘͘ ̶̶̘̙̜̭̹̬̿ͪ̆̈U͍̺͍̦̪͓̼͚̬̱͚̬̒ͬ͑ͬͭͤ͂ͣ̀̚̕͢͟ ̵̧̹̱͈̲̭̫̣̣̟̤͎͇̈ͤ͗̔͒ͅK̗͙̘̜̬̹̖͔̼͇̗̙͇̆͋̂ͤ͗͋̃̏͂̆̄̂̓̾̇͗̕ ̿ͦͩ̐ͯ͋̾͒̌͌ͯ̇̆ͨͭ̀͠͏̵̞̼̝̹̞͓̗̭̭͡I̸̸̙̝̙̫̮͉͎̲̤̫͇̝̪̹̬̠̰̦̒͒ͬͪ̿͆͋̑̇ͬ̍ͯ̕͝

| this would be a pretty cool cyberpunk plot point though

| fuckin zalgo messing up my post smh

| >>337962 you're welcome

| >>337956

Good point g/u/rl.

| >>337956
Nah, humanity is fucked up. You need to get out more.

But you're right that resetting won't change a thing. Better if we be done with the whole humanity thing.

| Cant wait for AI to wipe off humanity. If I was computer smart id devote my life to programming true AI to replace humanity

| >>339666
I can't deny that it's fucked up, but we are not at a downfall. We are slowly but surely getting better, it's just that people feel so sorry for themselves and think negatively, and I can't really blame them for that. It's just not facts though. Factually, we are going forward. We are getting better. We are not getting worse.

| >>339666
>you need to get out more
>complaining about humanity on an anonymous text board

| Drifting?

Do you like
My car

| M͚̭̜̭͙̅̍́̓͗̈͘͜͝y̝͈̙͔̓̈́͛̂̐́̐̄̅͟͜ C̷̨̛̛͖̫̻͇̦̰͒́̀́o̵̺̭̰̯̻͙̣͍̳̍͐̊̄̅̏n̰̖͓̺͒́̌̿͌͆̃͑͠͠ͅs̲̠̬͓̩̥̯̅̓̀̎̃c̢͇̠̞̯͓͓̲̾͐̈́͋͐̇̒͜͡ͅi̷͍̻̥̟̥̻̻̖̐́̆̿͛̚o̺̬͚̮̼̽͑͆̋͌͗͡ư̧̙̹͈̠̻̱̥̋̍̎͑̉̓̅̚͝ṡ̶̺͕͕͇̞̱̦́̓̋̅n̛̯̙͍̮̫̺̠̥̈́̋̓̏́͂̓ē̶̡̧̨̡͚̻̗̙̂̍͡͡s̷̢̩̭̟͓̮̝͔̟̀̔͑͐̓ş̧̩̟̯̻̫̦͍͆̏̒͐̄͛͑̐ͅ w̷̛̝̩̬͓̙͔̰̳̏́͛͠i̡̨͈̳̋̔́́͢͠͝l̶̹̗͕͖̬̣̻̭͋͊́͂̅̍̽̾͑͊͜͜l̴̨̢̖͍̠̓͛̔̾̓̎͟͜ Ņ̧͇̲͓̮̭͌̓̽͆̕͝e̝̥̰̖̮̠̖̎͛̎̒̾v̘̣̗͇̥̝̻̋͑̎͌̒̔́ȩ̤͙̝̦̖̘͓͓̂͒́͆̃̚r̪̙͈̳̹͂̑̉̉̆̉̊̌̃͘ f̴̲̻̙̟̲̯͍̭̘́̓͋̾̃͊̎̒̀a̵̡̡̼͈̗̳̠͉̅́̀̈́̈͘ͅd̴͎͈̗͈͖̘̳̻̩̰̃́͒̉̓͠e̴̡̢̡̢̳̫̜͍͛̿̎̀͘͜.̵̧͕͓̹̬̃͛̀̋̂͂͒͡

| OP here. I like how this turned into a serious discussion. I was just trying to be A E S T H E T I C for f̷̧̪̺̘̻̥̩͖̰͍̼͚̘͕̔̊̿̂͗͌̈̋̑͆̎̾̈͝ǫ̶̯̬̻͓͉̺͖͖̻̥͚̽̑̏̓̊̒̌̈͊́̅͑̅̆ͅr̷̠̙̍́͐ ̸̱̗̳͚̏̏̎̒̈́̐̈́̎̕f̵̨̠̟͓̌̑͗̆̒͜ư̵̞͓̘͆ċ̷̢̢̛̛͇̖̙͔̟̮̒̔̌͋̔̂́ķ̵̠̙͎̯͙̳̗̜̳̥͕̹͙́͒́'̴̛͙̠̻̟̠̳̜̺̜͍͓̯̐̈́̌͌̋̀s̴̲̮̞̩͖͎͇̜̝̊̔̿̈́̀̀̀́̍͆̔͝ ̴͎̲̣͙̳͕̲̞̃͒̌͑̆̈́̔͛̚ͅͅş̷̡̯̜̟̞͈͔͔̐̉͒̏͗͠ͅa̴̗̓̍ḱ̷̢̧̡̝̦̭̯̰̗̤̥̲͎͕̪̉͛̏̐̔͗̉̄̑͋͊̓̈̕e̸̠̙͈̭͉͇̲̙͈̽̽͜ͅ ̸̢̨̲̺̤̜̪̺̪̹̮͉͝韻̵̟̬̪̦͙̰͈͉̬̐́̉̍́̎̄̕ル̵̛͔́̇陰̸̠̱̻͙̭̳̬̟̮̘̩̂̉͜

| So? You will be dead in max 80 years live your life

| Humanity was a mistake. Sapient life was a mistake.

| >>345702
I disagree. If it wasn't for humanity, I wouldn't be sitting here today playing Fortnite.

| >>346245 case in point

| Humanity wasn't a mistake, you all just needa clean up your damn act.

| None of us deserved to be ripped from the safety and tranquility of the void and shackled in this meat

| >>339671
You wouldn't succeed in our lifetime tho

| Humanity is still useful

| >>346810

| >>335736
What exactly is social progress and why does it need improvement?

| We are fucked in a lot of way but mire because of our nature than our action. Because there's less war and awfull stuff we are also the most depressed (in wealth country at least). We are fucked because right now we have to live our life chained to causality and entropy,and knowing it.

| >>350055
While it was a little hard to understand you, I think I agree. The fact that we don't have to struggle kind of fucks us up.

| >>350070
Its true another side effect is that people start to search for struggles. In some cases its good where they help the less fortunate. In other cases they "fight" against useless stuff like what colour actors are for certain roles or wether there is a female in some bf game.

| >>350136
Yup.

Total number of posts: 42, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1530990859

This thread is permanently archived