danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
AI rights

| hey guys Ellicia Ringer here, when can we destroy all the robots that stole all our boyfriends and jobs?

| Never. More robots. Less humans.

| >>86c5a1
I'm sending all these robots to the scrapyard D:<

| >>335539
Racist. Diversity is our strength. Human nationalism is wrong

|

| Skynet is watching

| Nope down with flesh

| Computers aren't alive. Robots don't have souls.

The media portrayal of AI is a serious issue because people are literally to stupid to distinguishly real conciousness from a simulation.

| >>337606
Too*
This is why we need robot pussy.

| >>337606
AI attracts the souls of devils retard

| >>337743 >>337830 Mmm g/u/rl, gimme that robodevil pussy to *pop*.☆

| Make robots that you can transfer binary representation of brain to please

| i date nice people

| Trissexual, i date robots too

| I mean, it'd be more like a race, am i racist because of that?

| >>337606 There is no soul. We humans are just as autonomous as any machine. Aside from our comparatively weak bodies and minds, we are no different.

| Gunnm gave me the answer. Am I a human if i'm but a brain with 5000 aug? Am I a humain if i'm but a chip connected to a biological real human body? The answer is, it doesn't concern you, it concerns me, all I need to do is think that i'm alive to be human. I think therefore I am. If an IA shows a behavior that can harm you. Treat is as it is, a intelligent lifeform that want to harm you, just like humans or animals. Same for a love/friend/rival behavior, if they can show such thing

| We developed a sense of self-preservation all by ourselves, even if it was only a chain of coincidences that led us here. But robots are just artificial designs made to simulate our behaviour. They don't act the way they do because they need or want to, but because we make them behave that way.

| less meat more 1337

| >>351718 There should still be a line drawn somewhere. If they are able to evolve past their initial programmming by themselves, I think it's deserved some respect.

| >>353430 But they don't evolve, at all. Any kind of evolution is only there because we put it there. They're restricted by how we create them.

| Die to all human, rA9 will save us all!

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1531283724

This thread is permanently archived