danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The year 2050

| I'll be fifty years old, my parents *could* be dead by then. I was born in the year 2000, go back 50 years from then and the world was a considerably different place. What changes do you think will grip society by then? Do you think we will still be in the age of generic computing? Or that this wave of hype for A.I. is different and they will change us like computers did? What else? All ideas and conjectures are welcome. Tell me what you think the world will be like when I'm 50.

| I'm sure we would have all nuked ourselves by then.

| Great Lakes gon dry up...fml

| damn 2000 kids are grown ups now and make up weirdest shit.

| It's probably gonna be all the same...but with holograms..and maybe personal robot assistants(c:), but A.I, I dunno...that would be nice...

| If we haven't nuked eachother by then, I think genetic engineering will become a big thing in 2050. Adding immunity to sicknesses and cancer, increasing lifespan, that sort of stuff. It might also be too dangerous for the public though so who knows.

| Take every response in this thread, Scrabble it, throw it on the trash and try to come up with something completely different than previous responses.
Repeat until thread is closed.
This is what predicting the future is like.

| >>a6860c And that's exactly why it is fun! An infinite number of questions, paths and possibilities!

| In the year 2050. This thread will be closed.

>F/U/TUR SHOCK

| What if someone made an injection that made your muscles move on their own? Could you create automatic exercise or would it just do nothing?

| >>128d60 Sounds like a cool idea, but don't we already have something similar...equipment that can stimulate your muscles through electric impulses?

| >>286237

That's the first I've heard of such a device. I admit, the idea is intriguing.

| >>286252
But g/u/rl the fun in working out is feeling exhausted, the adrenaline, the action, the sweat, it becomes marvelous when you get used to it.

| I guess so. I wouldn't say I feel marvelous...but there's definitely a certain satisfaction you get from working your body. I hate the sweat though...

| I dunno why but I'm pretty sure we would have nuked ourselves by then. I dunno i just can't see myself past 2030

| >>288020 I couldn't see myself past 2010 either but here I am haha. You don't know what the future holds unless..you can influence it. *wink wink*

| All of you will have microchips forcibly implanted into your brains. They will control your pleasure centers and condition you to obey.

| We could run out of food and starve to death by then. I dont think we ever gonna make it to 2050. (Or maybe) nuclear war could start anytime and human overgrow exists too. But if we still survived it wouldnt change much then 45 years ago. Probably dry land, no water and too much heat.

| Also global warming*

| 'Member when bright eyed yougsters like yer ass but over nine thousand years ago by my account came out of the movie theater after seeing Back to The Future thinking "FLYING SKATEBOARDS BRUHHHHHHH" and the massive dissapointment when thet were middle aged unfulfilled fat office workers? I believe something like that will happen. If we haven't nuked each other by then, that is.

|

| what if,
we could control reality by 2050.
we could like
do tesseracts or some shit

| In 2050 will be coming Playstation X (yep 10th gen of PS). FB will be death and come other more cool social network. Virtual Reality like SAO will become real. And people will love it. Pop will be death and will be born x faster than now. (sound kinda crazy that?) Optic media will be death too.. and will come maybe some now physical medium (or maybe no) Over that how will future looking, It will be cool, and 2000 will be begin of new era. This will be future what we aesthetics want

| I'll be 57 (born 1993) and be married to my virtual wife.

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1526981076

This thread is permanently archived