danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do you think fitness would be like?

| I think a lot of standard gyms would go away due to a rise of augmentation with a rise of calisthenics due to just being in a general shit hole along how useful parkour and balance would be. Maybe something like virtual reality gyms with the capability of putting resistance on the body would be cool. I can only imagine what kind of supplements would be possible mixed with augmentation.

| Definately anything that can easily done in a small, cramped room. The VR ideas actualy kinda cool.

| IDK, in the current world I get by with stepmania half an hour a day

| There will always be the purists who prefer classic fitness over augmentation so while there will be new attempts, the traditional way of training will remain forever

| I'm a gym rat and I can honestly see myself ditching the gym for something more convenient if I can still do strength and core exercises. Until then, I'm throwing $15/month for a gym membership as I judge myself after every milestone.

| Gym would probably be a digital dream.

| brainteasers and typing tests

| I'm only going to the gym for the nice atmosphere. I don't even need weights. In fact these weights are generally to heavy. I'd love to have a virtual reality gym.

| Fitness will be genetically engineered from the get-go.

| Either obosolete or a pill and or machine will make you unconscious and do it for you.

| Fairly sure the first augmentation would be spinal-oriented since organic spines are a fucking mess

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1521823260

This thread is permanently archived