danger/u/
dead internet

| cyberpunk is finally here, we're living in it. while the majority lives in the matrix, the minority fears the death of the internet and the universe due to AI infestation with generated media, articles, personalities. but it all makes no sense because humans themselves have dumbed down so much that they are no different from AI. we are all npcs.

| if you want to get out of this cyber nightmare, and add some "punk" to your life, some "protest"
...then you have to get off the internet and off technology. and then you'll see the world that was portrayed in this genre in the media 30 years ago.

| hawk tua, spit on dat thang xDDD

| Can't really avoid it, if you were really able to you'd be horrified and want to live in the woods.

Symbiosis is the way.

>My cock in your mouth.

Some of images of cities in Brazil and industrial zones at night are much more comfy.

| Self hating internet addicts will never not be funny/obnoxious. I like the call to protest though. We definitely need to talk more about whats wrong with our local societies and encourage solution oriented approaches to improvement.

This destructive "abandon everything" or "just tear it down and hope something else magically emerges" mindset that smallbrains are encouraging is not worth giving a second thought.

| Self hating internet addicts will never not be kissable/huggable. And I really love solutions gurl. Let’s all keep enjoying life and using the internet responsibly, and seeing ourselves up to do so! I get so much support from places which are fast, have names, and have people I know and love. I was at my lowest when I only used anon boards, even though they probably had solutions focused people like me, we were all crying into the void and never got anything done.

| tl;dr (but I did).
I think the Internet going to atomized into isolated regions (read atoms), in last moment it will become dead.

| I wanna have sex with self hating internet addicts now

| >>b39bd1 hello im a self hating internet addict please fuck my mouth

| >>1029717 *stab you*

| :(

| >>1029608
Word. Anon boards are all pussies, loners and doomers tbh.

| >>1029828
Is this a bad thing?

| >>1030121
Do you like hanging out with the whiniest smallbrains on earth?

| There's something comforting about being losers together

| >>1030138 why do you feel necessary to hold an opinion like that?

| >>1030138
Haha! And you think that makes you unique?
Get outta here, man!
We're both losers, baby
We're losers, it's okay to be a-

| Lookout! It's sn-

| >>1030505
snake? Snitch? Snow???

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1729140697

This thread is closed.