danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
uuu the cum throne is dead lol ha ha ha

| isnt it a funny post DUMBASS its so freaking funny i post it last week and last month and tommorow HA HA HA . . . . . . . I LOVE IT POST ISNT IT GREAT GUYS lololol FUNNY CUM POST guys DID YOU CUM YET post this thread every time you see!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im so cool and funny! you freaking love this crappy post!

| seriously freaking STOP what is wrong with you IDIOTS holy crap ! just kill your self! dumb ass

| its not funny its not cool its not neat its seriously freaking CRAP i swear to god! you post it every fucking week ..... NOBODY CARES !!!!

| why do mods allow this. does any one even mod the web site today????hello???? what is with this crap!

| we shouldnt even need mods just STOP FREAKING POSTING IT OMG

| you could post LITERALLY ANY THING but no! you could post something ACTUALLY funny or cool or neat or hot but no! you post a STUPID and CRAPPY post EVERY FRICKIN WEEK!!!!!!! WHEN IS IT ENOUGH WHEN DO YOU STOP BEING STUPID

| ARE YOU LITERALLY ADOPTED OR SOMETHING WHAT THE HELL

| and then those IDIOTS you WORTHLESS IDIOTS keep PUMPING IT!!!!!!!WHY????ITS NOT FREAKING FUNNY YOU ASS HOLES STOP FREAKING PUMPING IT EVERY TIME

| ALL WORTHLESS IDIOTS GO TO HELL

| i try to be nice and im usually really cool and chill and just want to hang out but this crap is PISSING ME OFF every time i see it which is EVERY TIME because you STUPID DUMB ASS IDIOTS keep POSTING AND PUMPING IT every frickin week! its every time just stop already

| my grandfather was charokee so it takes a lot to piss me off but when i get pissed off i get PISSED. OFF. just so you know I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND I AM SERIOUSLY SO FRICKIN PISSED AT YOU you do NOT mess with the wolf or you WILL get bit YOU WORTHLESS IDIOT

| if this were the real world i would scalp you with my grandfathers tomahawk(he passed it down to me when i was young so i could train with it and i CAN kill you with it fifty different ways)and shove it down your throat

| so lucky for you youre just a STUPID IDIOT on the internet behind a STUPID keyboard. so take your luck and TURN AROUND and stop FUCKING AROUND before maybe next time you arent so lucky, mother fucker.

| and i know youre reading this

| from now on every time you post that crap every time you pump it youre playing russian roulette with your life. up to now youre LUCKY. what about next time.

| maybe next time just fuck your dogs bed instead of being a worthless idiot and a loser and posting the SAME FREAKING CRAP every frickin week. seriously think about it idiot

| or maybe think about something actually funny idiot. ever hear of jokes dumb ass???

| look up comedians on you tube some time IDIOT. learn how to actually be FUNNY for once! or learn how to post cool or hot things

| instead of pumping WORTHLESS CRAP learn about something USEFUL

| i cant wait for WORTHLESS IDIOT comments trying to call me stupid for not pumping CRAP

| i know you IDIOTS are reading this too. I AM NOT LIKE YOU stupid morons. DO NOT FUCK WITH ME

| just stop pumping worthless bullcrap and we can get a long. im not normally like this im nornally nice and just want to hang out. if im like this its because YOU are doing something you shouldnt be and you should stop it IMMEDIATELY

| im sorry for being raged i try not to let that part of me take over but i cant help it when IDIOTS piss me off. so please just stop.

| im sorry.

| im a very intellectual and logical person so i just get very frustrated with lower intelligents(no offence) but im also very emotionally driven too. i try to control it but somtimes it gets better of me especially when dealing with lower intelligents than myself. sometimes it makes me lash out and hurt people and im sorry

| the fact that im a virgin and dont have a girl friend doesnt help. i need a deer i can be protective of but i have no one i am alone wolf

| i have a hard time fitting in because of this. i am a wolf eith no pack. its hard being so much more intelligent when everyone else is so much more idiotic than me

| where am i supposed to go?

| and all these idiots can have as much sex as they want. HOW IS THAT FAIR

| its not its frickin BULL CRAP

| idiots can go on image boards and post the same CRAP ten times a week and theyll get a bunch of females and sex and friends BUT NOT ME because im TOO INTIMIDATING or im TOO COLD AND STOIC

| it doesnt matter anyway because none of the females are even worth my time

| theyre only attracted to thingd that are beneath them WELL IM NOT

| like IDIOTS that post and pump the same stupid post every freaking day!

| i hope you DUMB ASSES know that she only has sex with you so she can feel better about herself.

| and ALL you MORONS seem to care about is sex cum so obviously its FRICKIN PERFECT FOR YOU idiots

| im not saying it to be evil im saying it because you have a scientifically LOWER MIND you have unevolved brains you cant THINK properly you just laugh at FARTS and have SEX

| look im sorry please just TRY to be interesting for once and stop posting the same crap. its not a big deal just do it.

| Heul leise

| I can at least agree that that thread wasn't really peak of quality. Else is just rent free moment...

| Looks like you didn't cum enough OP

| >>981618 LOOKS LIKE YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP WORTHLESS IDIOT

| >>981618 WHAT PART OF ANY THING DO YOU NOT FREAKING UNDER STAND

| >>981618 YOU PROBABLY THINK YOUR FUNNY HAR HAR HAR LOLING IRL ON THE DIRTY FLOOR LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

| >>981618 for WHAT DUMB ASS

| >>981618 WHO THE HELL IS IMPRESSED YOUR MOM IDIOT

| >>981618 shut the fuck up and look up George Carlin some times maybe youll learn what COMEDY is or probably not freaking idiot shut up and stop posting

| >>981618 better yet just end your life since youre obviously not freaking using it idiot

| im sick of reading schizo word vomit whenever i come here

| 2/10 because I came here.

| >>981716im sick of reading THE SAME FRICKIN POST every time i come here. !!! whats the point???SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY JEEZ

| Mental hispital is right there

| >>981731 HA HA HA lol HA HA HA your so funny and handsome!!!im not your MOM IDIOT YOUR NOT FUNNY or ORIGINAL dumb ass this """j o k e""" is so old it craps in a NURSING HOME IDIOT. look up George Carlin DUMB ASS maybe youll learn something WORTHLESS MORON

| >>981733 okay, maybe we can go get a drink together instead?

| id love to hang out if it wasnt the inter net

| as long as your chill bro its cool im sorry for getting raged

| all cool man, we all get like that sometime. also thanks for recommending me George Carlin, seem like a cool guy, I never really watch American stand-up comedian, but I'll take a look

| Carlin is a classic 1980's standup comic.
>>4fd922
needs to grow up, chill out, maybe get some anger management. It it's bait, it's a 4/10

| Because of some party pooper it's impossible to get good things.
Got decent at not replying 50kchan but needs to get in and argue with anythinc else.

| >>981932 g/u/rl you should just say "4/10 bait, too schizo and overdone" instead of this bet hedging type of post. if you give a serious reply to something like this you run the risk of having been baited. the expectation for calling it bait is higher (because if it is bait you have called it out as poor, and if it isn't bait you've insinuated OP sounds like bait even when they are trying to be serious). please brush up on your game theory before posting again

| >>982039 That's a very cool detail to take care of anon, but your way to explain it is too incestuous with itself, if you know what I mean.

| btw, overall I mean it as a compliment

| Cum

| Bro no way, live inceldom role-play?

| what the hell is wrong with you worthless morons holy crap

| >>982108 for whatever matters, you're stuck with us, I won't change at least

| >>982108
hey, we're not worthless!
we can be used as a bad example

| i have shidde and fard

| Second cum table

| this is why i hate lower intelligents

| >>982255 what the crap does this even mean?!?

| Beyond the cum boundary

| do you even know why you said it dumb ass

| >>982505 shut the hell up idiot

| youre all so pointless and idiotic why do you even exist

| i cant even be raged im just exhausted by your VAST STUPIDITY

| please all worthless idiots just do the right thing and die theres NO reason for you to be here just shut up and DIE

| youre all a pointless waste of time and air holy crap

| at least flies clean the dead. ehat do you do IDIOTS

| >>982513 I breathe. I see. I cum.

| at least cummy-dummy clean the dicks. ehat do you do CUM

| >>982513
I clean the dead too

| >>982688 great you can clean your self DUMB ASS

| >>982691
How rude :'(

| You "seem" to be intelligent but you're not smart enough (nor mature enough) to let yourself play in a childish way, you don't let yourself enjoy acting retarded (despite it being quite fun to do, in moderation)
Please. Smile and laugh too, b/u/ddy. Allow yourself that, you deserve happiness as well.

With that being said, and properly distancing myself of my psychoanalisis,

This thread is pretty funny LMAO
I didn' kno' that someone could get that angry because of silly postin'

| You could say that...
I came too hard!!! LOL

| Penus castorum astra peninatus

| if you're not careful, this will make me cum

| Cum

| >>982703 its not silly its idiotic and they KEEP posting and pumping it for no freakin reason its IDIOTIC CRAP

| >>982703 how lower intelligents are entertained by BABY CRAP like this i dont understand or care JUST SHUT UP ALREADY

| >>982703 how am I IMMATURE HERE

| >>982703 uuuu im so immatuture because i dont hahaha the same freaking cum post every freaking day

| >>982703 its like a stupid freakin chore routine

| >>982703 lower intelligents cant be useful have to waste their existence on posting and pumping this crap CONSTANTLY

| >>982703 but IM IMMATURE for spending my time training and reading instead of posting and pumping the same stupid baby crap every day

| >>982703 i had to raise and protect my little bro because our parents were never home BUT IM IMMATURE because I DONT HAHA THE CUM POST every day

| >>982703 just shut the fuck up im cool and i like to chill and hang out and have fun when people actually have intelligence instead of pretending to be retarded for internet strangers

| sick of this stupid baby crap i hope everyone in this thread goes to hell and the stupid cum threads also

| >>4fd922 *Have cum on ur face*

| >>983374 HAHAHAHAHA THATS SO FUNNY AND HANDSOME AND MATURE HAHAHA TRUE HAHAHAHA REAL HAHAHAHA MEME HAHAHAHA CUM HAHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY AND HANDSOMR AND MATURE WOW HAHAHAHA

| >>983374 is that what you want to hear dumb ass

| >>983374 look up George Carlin idiot

| >>983374 look up George Carlin idiot come back when you learn about comedy if your idiotic brain is capable of learning dumb ass

| >>983374 kek
*cums*

| no matter how bad things are, at the end of the day you can cum

| >>983378 *licks cum off your face*

| >>983375 thank u, I glad that u understand the quality of the mem.
*Cum on ur face again*

| God I love this site

| I hate to agree with the schizoid but I do

| >>983526 which one are the schizoid in this case?

| >>983660 the fucking long ass schizoid post that op spat out.

| >>983526 I don't agree with the schizo
The schizo needs to learn about the art of cum

| >>983526 i dont have schizophrenia dumb ass

| >>983526 what the hell is with low intelligents any time they meet someone smarter you assume theyre schizophrenic worthless morons

| >>983526 just because you dont understand it doesnt mean its psychotic dumb ass

| >>983526 are you sure its not you? maybe youre the ""schizoid"" have you ever been tested idiot? or maybe you cant afford it necause youre too stupid?

| >>983526 try logic and reason sometime idiot instead of dismissing everything as psychotic

| >>983720 im not even going to respond to this because 1im not schizophrenic 2you obviously dont even know what art is dumb ass look up Claude Monet sometime idiot maybe your worthless brain will learn something

| >>983526 why would you hate to agree what does that even mean idiot if you agree its because im right and im right whats the issue exactly

| >>983526 im chill and nice and just want to hang out and we both agree on this so theres no problem here except you deciding to be aggressive for no reason

| >>983526 typical of lower intelligents obviously

| >>983526 the only reason anyone would say this is if they dont under stand reason which you clearly demonstrated by saying this WORTHLESS IDIOT

| >>983526 WHY EVEN RESPOND WITH THIS? DO YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION IDIOT? ARE YOU GETTING WHAT YOU WANTED DUMB ASS IS IT WORTH IT IDIOT IS IT NICE FOR YOU

| >>983526 try thinking sometime idiot maybe something epic will happen or youll probably just die because of how worthless youre

| Guranya

| G/u/rl seems pretty pent up. Must not be cumming enough.

| Девч/ю/ля видно не доëбана, приглашаю на свой лимузин кожаного цвета

| >>982703 >>983720 major ding dongs I mean straight up lobotomites.

And op trying so hard to get a nick name on the site by pretending to schizoid fly off the handle. They do have a point doe shits annoying

| >>984061 its an anonymous board dumb ass how am i trying to get a nick name how am i schizophrenic or even pretending why would i pretend that worthless idiot

| >>984061 try thinking just once in your worthless life

| >>984061 and again that same crap as the other idiot uu i agree but i have to be cool and edgy and call me schizophrenic for no reason ha ha ha shup the fuck up youre not handsome or funny dumb ass

| >>984061 nobody cares about you

| >>984061 and the only thing im TRYING to do is get these worthless to stop wasting everyones time and braincells on the samr freaking crap every day and stop pumping yhe thread

| >>984061 but no ha ha ha funny schizophrenic troll nick name pretender ha ha ha im handsome and funny every one look at me

| it is man's most sacred, intrinsic right to cum

| >>984119 I'm evil man, me no cum. Fear my power!

| He really answers lol

| Cum

| >>984199 IF YOURE THE SAME ONE THAT PUMPED THE THREAD AND IF I EVER MEET YOU YOU BETTER HOPE I DONT MEET YOU DUMB ASS

| >>984199 if so i will FUCKING kill you

| >>984199 ill cut you and stab you and burn you and sand paper your skin and eyes and then ill saw your head off see how funny and handsome you think this is

| >>984199 uuuu over reacting uuuu ha ha ha schizphrenic pretender uuu ha ha ha lol im so funny and handsome on the image board ha ha ha

| >>984199 we both know the ONLY REASON youre posting this CRAP is because i cant see you because youre a COWARD

| >>984199 because youre safe in your MOMMYS little chair she got for you with hooker money

| >>984199 guess what the real world has consequences worthless idiot

| >>984199 not like you would know anything about responsibility or maturity you dont freaking know anything youre just a worthless idiot and coward

| >>984199 my neighbors dog is smarter than you and its gay idiot so what does that say about you idiot

| >>984199 i hope your dad loves his stepson more than you dumb ass

| good god, shes so cute

| Cum

| Dude reads one 50k post and sees hoe it gets attention. ( tbf it did work this post blew up lmfao )

| Then again 80% of the post are theirs

| Cum bathroom

| CUM

| >>984294 what do i need attention here for dumb ass its anonymous board

| >>984294 did you read or think any thing at all or did you just see too many words and immediately say schizophrenic pretender just because im not saying the same mindless crap everyone else is

| >>984294 because you cant read or think youre just a cum sheep ha ha ha funny cum post lol ha ha ha post the cum thread again ha ha ha im so handsome amd funny for saying cum on the anonymous board

| >>984294 or did you post this because you wanted attention for talking about the 50k idiot wow youre so cool for saying it is that what you wanted to hear

| >>984294 i dont care about you or any thing you have to say or your attention i dont care about you at all worthless idiot

| >>984294 maybe if you were any one at all other than a lower intelligent sheep then i would care about you but i wouldnt care anyways because its anonymous dumb ass thats the whole point

| >>984294 attention doesnt exist idiot

| >>984294 not like you would know about attention since you obviously didnt get any as a kid

| hey man all im saying is i agree the cum threads are retarded but so are you. also whats the whole thing about being handsome? like thanks but bit wack

| I love sex.

| >>4fd922 LoL, didn't read

| *Cum eruption*

| This is really so retarded, she fights the meme

| full post of cumming

| >>4fd922 bro, let me tell you're awesome and have a good day. I hope you're not forcing this on yourself for 3rd parth reasons you feel roped to. Anyway, keep your great vitality up to whatever path you're going to, it can have many uses to get through the worse times. ^^

| >>984467 hey thanks bro its great to see someone having sense and reasonable for once

| >>984467 im just here to chill out and hang out tbh i just like to chill and hang out and talk is all if it wasnt for lower intelligents needing to make them selves known constantly id be rowing a boat

| >>984467 have a good day too bro thanks

| >>984439 again this same crap as the other idiot youre all reaply the same

| Can you post a pic of your pp or vv please? I'm in dire need on one rn

| >>984995 .!.

| >>985103 MAIDS! This one right here!

| >>985133 dont bother no one moderates this crap or this thread wouldnt even exist

| >>985165 does no one notice all the 50k-chan posts I keep deleting? ( ;~;)

| >>985167 *fucks your mouth*

| >>985167 *unfucks your mouth*

| Cum

| >>985167
thanks, I hope the maids let you cum~

| >>985167 listen im sorry bro i didnt meant to be rude im just raged at seeing this same post getting pumped all the time and these lower intelligents refusing to let it die for literally no reason

| >>985167 theyre so pointless and have no reason to exist and im forced to walk among them

| >>985167 im tired and raged at this world and all the worthless idiots in it

| >>985167 im chill bro im sorry if you took it the wrong way bro youre chill im nice and just want to hang out and chill

| >>985329 chilling om me pene

| >>985329 *cum in your mouth*

| Cum

| >>985361 KILL YOUR SELF YOU WORTHLESS DUMB ASS PIECE OF CRAP

| >>985597 i meant you>>985614

| Cum here pls

| stop keeping your router on 24/7, cum denpa will melt your balls

| Cum

| >>986302 >>986055 >>986048 all of you are worthless

| >>986302 >>986055 >>986048 none of your lives have any meaning or reason or purpose or value

| >>986302 >>986055 >>986048 im sure you already know that if youre capable of knowing anything

| >>986055 >>986048 >>986302 im not even raged i cant get raged about pathetic lower intelligents like you any more

| >>986048 >>986302 >>986055 youre nothig just worthless dust insignificant even to bugs

| >>986055 >>986048 >>986302 i hope your moms think youre handsome and funny because no one else ever will

| >>986048 >>986302 >>986055 if your moms even love or care about you they probably dont i wouldnt idiots

| >>4fd922 ur møm loves my penis

| >>986337 HA HA HA HA HA HA HA GOOD ONE FUNNY BABY TIMMY GOOD JOB

| >>986337 FUNNY BABY TIMMY TROLLS ME AGAIN HA HA HA HA

| >>986337 YOURE SO HABDSOME AND FUNNY EPIC TROLL FUNNY BABY TIMMY GREAT JOB

| >>986337 VERY WITTY FUNNY BABY TIMMY VERY FUNNY AND CLEVER

| >>986337 HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO COME UP WITH THAT ONE FUNNY BABY TIMMY HA HA HA

| >>4fd922 *fucks your mouth*

| What a great time everyone
Some really funny posts going around the site today LMAO
I love you g/u/rls!!
Keep being based
And keep dunking (cumming) on the schizo!

| Almost over, cum strong as(s) posiible

| What in the mental illness is this

| Cum

| >>986538 a cute one, clearly

| >>986538 i dont know ask the worthless idiots that keep mindlessly pumping the same stupid crap thread all the time

| >>986538 they dont have mental illness because they dont have brains

| >>986538 or if you were trying to troll me like a funny baby timmy ill humor you so you can have your funny little time i dont have mental illness either

| >>986538 im high above average intelligent and usually very nice and chill but sometimes get raged by lower intelligents

| >>986538 its not mental illness i just dont have patience for pointless idiots

| >>986538 hopefully you werent trying to be funny and you meant the dumb ass idiots but im not getting hopeful about any one any more

| Cum

| >>4fd922 *cums all over your face*
*and cums in your burger*
You're welcome, darling.

| Sexual relieve kantai OP. just like my japanese comic book

| Cum

| >>982103 >>983012 >>984199 >>984291 >>984421 >>985186 >>985597 >>986302 >>986547 >>986633 >>986835

| >>986867are you worthless idiots giggling funny baby timmy

| are you just now puberty did the funny milk just come out today did you learn about it in school fummy baby timmy

| you arent original or handsome or funny or clever

| youre all just saying the exact same stupid crap for no freaking reason

| do you just want attention are you getting your attention finally are you happy im responding to you woth attention now

| SPECIAL BOY ! SPECIAL BOY ! SPECIAL BOY ! SPECOAL BOY ! SPECIAL BOY ! SPECIAL BOY ! COME AND SEE COME AND SEE EVERY ONE SEE THE SPECIAL BOY ! THEY EXIST COME SEE THEM THEYRE HERE COME SEE COME SEE THEY ARENT FUNNY OR HANDSOME BUT THEY EXOST EVERYONE CLAP FOR THEM FOR EXISTING AND DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE BUT WASTING EVERYONES AIR

| EVERY ONE CLAP AND GIVE THEM ANLOT OF ATTENTION FOR SAYING THE FUNNY WORD

| THEY ARE SO PROUD OF SAYING IT SAYING IT IS THE ONLY ONE SINGLE THING THEY HAVE EVER DONE WITH THEIR WORTHLESS IDIOTIC LIVES

| EVERY ONE IS SO PROUD OF THEM FOR SAYING THE FUNNY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WORD HA HA HA FUNNY BABY TIMMY BACK AT IT AGAIN GOOD JOB GOOD JOB

| GOOD JOB SPECIAL BOY FUNNY BABY TIMMY SPECIAL BOY

| LOOK AT YOU ! SPECIAL BOY ! LOOK AT YOU ! FUNNY BABY TIMMY ! LOOK AT YOU ! SPECIAL BOY ! LOOK AT YOU ! FUNNY BABY TIMMY ! LOOK AT YOU

| La feminización al máximo de una chica lleno de feminidad al extremo de la chica más femenina

| >>986883 cum on Timmmy, hang out!

| cumm

| >>986884 im sorry bro but i dont understand what this is saying, my spanish isnt the best and i tried a few translators and none of the results make any sense to me unless maybe its a troll or some thing but i cant tell bro

| >>986963 don't mind that g/u/rl, she is only a extremely feminine g/u/rl

| Cum

| >>986975 thats chill bro thanks

| >>987294 ahahahahhaahahha, you are pumping that shit again! You are literally the crowned cringe-cum lord

| >>987297 did mommy not give you enough attention today funny baby timmy

| >>987297 shut the hell up already nobody likes you or cares

| >>987297 and by the way i didnt pump crap idiot i was just responding to one of the only reasonable helpful posters here dumb ass not like you would know any thing about that

| >>987297 unlike you who probably pumped the other thread im assuming so good for you worthless idiot

| >>987297 why dont you try being useful some time idiot instead of being so freaking worthless for no reason

| Last cum

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1700868547

This thread is permanently archived