danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
notaku games

| any opinions?

| booba

| I aint gonna lie to you I've tried em once out of curiosity and avoided em since, mostly because it just feels like the most blatant blueballing coomer bait ever. Maybe they do actually have some good games and gameplay available but I have never been able to stick around long enough to see whether thats true or not when theres so much more better hgames I could be playing that have a faster payoff and more fun experience without a weird timesink grind or microtransaction system.

| ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣯⣵⣿⣿⣷⣦⣭⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠹⣿⣿⢯⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀ ⡇⠶⢈⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄ ⣣⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣡⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⢚⣹⣿⣿⠀⠀⣤⣤⡄⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠁⢠⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣷⣿⡆⢻⡿⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠖⠂⠀⠀⣶⠹⣿⣿⡿⠿⠃⡜⠁⠀⠀ ⠿⠛⣡⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠐⣼⣿⣷⣦⠀⠀⠰⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢿⣿⡿⢃⣴⣦⣤⣀⠋⠀⣀⡤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⣶⣯⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠈⠁ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⣿⣿⣀⣌⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⢈⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠈⠋⠁⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⡄ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢸⡇ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⣼⣿⡏⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⣇ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠠⠀⣿⡿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⣇

| >>972790 this, just play nirmal h games that you can buy on steam

| Bad gameplay loop aside though, some of their games have some good art at least. I stuck around a while when they still offerred Go Go Osawari Island and that was pretty neat. Too bad they discontinued it.

| Don't play, most of them are simple gacha-trash, the rest of is just too bad

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1694338822

This thread is permanently archived