danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
VRchat turned my friend gay??

| My friend has been trying to convince us to use VRchat, and we gave it a try. He's got a full setup, we were on PC.He only used female avatars and talked about headpats and being banged in his boibussy? Before VRchat, he was dating girls and happy. Now he lives at home and is either at work or playing VRchat while in bed! He never comes out or hangs out with his friends, only watches videos in VRchat and talks about being sad.
Do you think now is a good time to try and peg him?

| Peg dat bitch

| Yes.

| Peg him and film it for us

| the vrchat pipeline is real... fuck it. yeah just peg him.

| this sounds like i should start playing vrchat

| Do it

| Update!
We were talking to him before he went to go fall asleep with other people in VRchat(???) and he mentioned how he really wants 'programmer socks' (???) and how he really wants some physical contact with other people irl. I had no idea he was interested in computer programming, but maybe I can buy him some and offer to cuddle him at night so he won't be alone? He sounded happier this time, but I'm pretty sure he'll be happier moaning under me~

| Programmer socks are basically stockingings. Nothing special about them.

| ooh, so it's like crossdressing? I guess pegging a boy dressed as a girl could be kinda cute

| You've got to act quick g/u/rl! You can find programming socks on Amazon or your nearest Hot Topic. Just search for "programming socks" and look for the socks with thick white and colour stripes. He probably wants the pink or blue striped ones. Why not both? :3

| >>939719
kill him.

| So, I ordered him socks and I'm gonna give them to him for Valentines, and ask if he wants to model them for me. Wish me luck!!

| Oooh, keep us updated

| order is on its way! I got both pink and white striped socks, so hopefully he'll like them!! He keeps going to VRchat concerts and dancing the nights away, then falling asleep while still playing. Be honest g/u/rls, how worried should I be???

| you want a serious response?

very. worried. otherwise go crazy.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1675567824

This thread is permanently archived